DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

Ativo Skincare Inc.

The best part about this app is the phenomenal customer service. The app itself is very limited in terms of formatting and not the most intuitive. It takes a lot of effort to format it and it is not the most intuitive. Images are difficult to get to the proper sizes. There is definite room for improvement here and hope they can take the time to make improvements. For now it works but we will need a better solution in the future.

Softlens Queen

Shopify hasn't blog facilities with SEO, and this application is beneficial for creating blogs like in woocommerce. Blogs with good SEO are very influential in bringing traffic to the website. This application is beneficial if you want to bring organic traffic to a blog. SUPPORT is good and easy to use, I give 4 stars because it's just that the price is quite high for an application for blogging. Please drop your price and I will give you 5 stars

Lexmetics

EDIT: After trying it some more, I can say I recommend the app. The developer implemented the missing functionality I was missing from the app, and it works great! It's really the only blog app out there that works to an acceptable degree, however, I still think it's too expensive. There should be a cheaper option, but there is a 14-day trial so definitely try it! The support team is also very helpful, although not available 24/7.

Wild Herbal

Good, but could be much better. SERIOUSLY NEEDS a duplicate button, so a new page can be based off an old page.

July 10, 2020

Thanks for the constructive feedback. I'll talk to the team and see if we can get that added for you :)

UPDATE: Nov 2, 2020 - We've now added the Duplicate Post function.. Just click on the icon on the right side of the Post page to duplicate any post :)