DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog | Reviews

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

BDL Store

I was looking for a blog app that was easier and more flexible than the Shopify blog editor. This app is certainly easier to use and if you have any experience with MS Word or Google Docs the interface will be very familiar. It is nothing really fancy but it allows you to easily create blog posts that conform to a standard style and keeps them looking clean and easy to read. My only issues with the app are:
1. The app replaces your main Shopify blog page with a different one which you then link to from your website navigation. This is fine EXCEPT for the fact that this page doesn't show up anywhere in your Shopify page list and therefore you cannot edit it. I wanted to add a banner to this page and was told that there is no way to edit it.
2. The way fonts behave is a little weird at first. I think it pulls fonts from your Shopify theme but for some reason the text looked weird, either way too big as a headline or way too small as paragraph text. I checked my Theme font and these should have been fine so no idea what was happening. I found a workaround which was to set the DropInBlog text to "preformatted" and then set the font and size in Google Docs and copy paste it into the blog. This seemed to keep whatever was in Google docs. For the time being it is good enough for what I need it for but I hope the developers add some more functionality in the future.

Boost Auto Parts

Installed the app into my store. The app is packed with features to optimize your blogs SEO. Support was great. Only thing a bit lacking is the ability to control the front end display to the customization level I wanted. I spoke to the app developer and he explained how their focus isn't so much on display customization, but more so on appearance across numerous devices. Probably a good overall strategy, just didn't quite give us the amount of control we were looking for from a builder standpoint.

headphones.com

The DropInBlog app's strength is more so in the responsiveness and helpfulness of the developers than in its default features. It might seem like there isn't that much going on at first, but for those who are picky about blog presentation, this is a solid choice.

Club Scrap

I really appreciate the quick response of the help desk when I needed assistance. Great customer service! :)

Ativo Skincare Inc.

The best part about this app is the phenomenal customer service. The app itself is very limited in terms of formatting and not the most intuitive. It takes a lot of effort to format it and it is not the most intuitive. Images are difficult to get to the proper sizes. There is definite room for improvement here and hope they can take the time to make improvements. For now it works but we will need a better solution in the future.

Softlens Queen

Shopify hasn't blog facilities with SEO, and this application is beneficial for creating blogs like in woocommerce. Blogs with good SEO are very influential in bringing traffic to the website. This application is beneficial if you want to bring organic traffic to a blog. SUPPORT is good and easy to use, I give 4 stars because it's just that the price is quite high for an application for blogging. Please drop your price and I will give you 5 stars

Lexmetics

EDIT: After trying it some more, I can say I recommend the app. The developer implemented the missing functionality I was missing from the app, and it works great! It's really the only blog app out there that works to an acceptable degree, however, I still think it's too expensive. There should be a cheaper option, but there is a 14-day trial so definitely try it! The support team is also very helpful, although not available 24/7.

Wild Herbal

Good, but could be much better. SERIOUSLY NEEDS a duplicate button, so a new page can be based off an old page.

July 10, 2020

Thanks for the constructive feedback. I'll talk to the team and see if we can get that added for you :)

UPDATE: Nov 2, 2020 - We've now added the Duplicate Post function.. Just click on the icon on the right side of the Post page to duplicate any post :)