DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

Underdog Games

As an avid Wordpress user, I really appreciate this app and the built-in SEO functions. The support is great. Highly recommend.

Club Scrap

After installing the app with the standard plan, I reached out for a little help with setup today. I successfully imported more than 1,300 blogs (yes, you read that correctly) from Shopify into the app, but needed help with redirects due to the massive volume. In a matter of hours, the job was completed. I asked a few additional questions to complete setup, and they were all resolved immediately. I've had some terrible experiences with other Shopify apps, so I really needed a success story here. Drop In Blog, you have already made my life better. If you detest the Shopify blogging interface like I did, make the switch today.

Glowy Skin Care

User friendly, the funtionalities are quite intuitive and the support is super fast in responding in case of questions.

materials and methods

As someone who knows next-to-nothing about SEO, I found this app so useful! Without WordPress, you can write a blog post and get real-time analysis of your SEO, making it so easy to adjust your copy and increase your score. Their customer service is amazing - so responsive and helpful!

Routzz

A very strong 4.5 stars for the power, ease of use and support offered by this App. Enabled us to quickly create a profile page for our blog contributors and the integrated SEO optimization review functionality is very useful. The only thing keeping me from a full 5 star review is the ability to search the blog within the Shopify site - our blog pages are an important part of our sales "journey", so it is not a minor issue. The team said that is in the pipeline, once that is available, it's a 5 star + review.

Soulmade-greece

Great app that's easy to use. They have an amazing customer service! It makes it easy to work on your SEO

Undersun Fitness

Awesome approach and more advanced tools to a the native Shopify blog functionality. It was very easy for our existing writers to utilize or anyone else who has worked with popular CMS platforms.

GetMr

the support was absolutely amazing, much needed improvements on our blog can't wait to see the results. the seo and all the tools are designed to HELP small business owners

Scientia Beauty

Great support! i'd definitely recommend if you want a reliable and easy blog tool. 5 stars for sure.

Summit Style

Great product! Full of many useful features. Great for SEO. And mostly importantly support is top notch!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7