DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

The superior blog. Grow your SEO. Beautiful on every device.

From $24/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Retro Styler

I haven't used it properly yet as I have only just got it set up, but I'm excited to see what it can do. It looks promising and the support has already proved to be excellent. Thanks.

DID Sandbox

Location Ireland

Great product, easy to install and use, solves loads of headaches. Support is quick and helpful. Love it!

Dolly Mumma

Location New Zealand

I thought a lot before purchasing this app because it's quite expensive. However, I've been so impressed with it. Super easy to use (like the Wordpress I remember before it all became too complicated) and importantly an amazing support team that is always around to help! What a refreshing change to have a tech company where actual people reply back and help you out.

Proper Booksellers

Great support, and good flexibility to make changes with the CSS options. Their chat support is good and they respond quickly.

Ghost Controls

Jason was awesome. I really like the layout options and the support was excellent and quick with helpful with snippet videos to show you how to correct the issue you were having or inquiring about. Very happy with drop a blog.

Pupups

The absolute best for SEO, and out of this world extraordinary customer service. They helped with code, and did everything to get me all set up! 10000 Stars!

Daily Mind

Great product, clean and easy to use, but the best customer service ready to jump in! Moreover, the blogs looks wonderful!

AXO Cosmetics

The best app for blogs, and they just so happen to have the best support as well! They were there to assist me with every question and even went above and beyond for me! We'll be long time customers.

joni

There are been a couple of glitches with this platform, such as mobile optimization and the latest blog not displaying on the main page because our theme code was conflicting. However, support was very fast, and have resolved the issues through live chat within a few minutes. I love the SEO analyzer to ensure you don't forget any components.

Idrese

Great app, really is so much better than the outdated blog section shopify has. I can optimize my articles so much better this way. And it is much more readable keeping people on the site longer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12