DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

RockItPoole

Just started to use the app Customer service is the best I have ever used I would like more templates for the actual blog layout in the future Thank U 4 a great service !

SHESPOKE

I am just starting to use the app and the user support is fantastic. They have been able to answer all my questions and are extremely helpful.

4everBound

This app just works. It sizes pictures and the layout always looks good. Automatically. Which is what I need. I drop in an image and it does the rest. But, the most positive thing is their responsiveness. Fast, quick and complete. I highly recommend at least giving them a try.

BE EDGY Berlin

easy to understand for writing blogs :) Also good service and responsive time when asking questions.

Just Love Prints

So far, so great! I've especially been loving the SEO scoring system when I write my posts. The customer service has also been prompt, cordial, and super helpful. Excited to see the fruits of using this app for my blog posts (driving traffic & converting to sales)

LOONAWELL

I use this app to help me set up a professional Blog. I really like its functionalities and find it very user friendly. Once I had some difficulties, contacted the staff through messaging and in less than 30 min the problem was solved and in a very friendly manner. I look forward to continuing using DropInBlog!

Rayvox

I have been looking for a better blogging platform than just the inbuilt Shopify one for a while now, and it was important for me to have SEO insights and an easy to use editor. I was initially attracted to DropInBlog, after seeing a few examples - the blogs looked great, images were handled really nicely, and it had all the features I could want. However, what sold me was the incredible customer service. I wanted to feature my 3 most recent blogs on my homepage, which is built in another app, so the developers wrote some custom code within about a day and allowed me to embed my recent blog posts with ease. Really great service, great app, and a really awesome writing experience. No complaints!

The Cornrow

Really helpful app to show you how best to craft your blog posts. Very user friendly and amazing customer support - A problem I was having with the code on my site was solved in a few hours.

Underdog Games

As an avid Wordpress user, I really appreciate this app and the built-in SEO functions. The support is great. Highly recommend.

Glowy Skin Care

User friendly, the funtionalities are quite intuitive and the support is super fast in responding in case of questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7