DropnShop ‑ FR Dropshipping

DropnShop ‑ FR Dropshipping

by DropnShop

Find and Sell quality products 100% made in France.

1221shop.com

It does not work, no response from support, not able to modify shipping address after order submitted. No one answer even I have subscribed the family plan. Removing the app does not cancel the subscription. Very poor experience.

JoyzBoutiques

does not worth it, paying about $15 shipping cost for item of $5 , to me does not make any sense. if shipping cost is reduce, then i can decide to try them

LOOP NATURAL

I want to unsubscribe this application and nobody answers !! Please, I have the free plan and I don't want to pay any !!! Please cancel my subscription. No unsubscription option appears on the platform !!!

July 6, 2020

Hello and thank you for your comments,

We remind you that you can cancel your subscription directly from the "Account" part of the Dropnshop dashboard.

As far as the processing time of your request is concerned, please know that we do our best to answer as quickly as possible to the message left on the chat messenger. However, it can happen that the response time is abnormally long due to the numerous messages we receive and the processing time of these.

All the Dropnshop team hope to see you soon on our application.

Ma super boutique discount

Enfin une application pour mettre à disposition des produits made in France. Franchement j'adore votre app il faut améliorer quelques trucs mais vous êtes au top !

May 23, 2020

Merci pour votre commentaire ! Nous vous contactons par mail pour avoir vos retours sur les améliorations à apporter à notre application.

french cosmetics Only

I opened a shop especially to use your application. I love French cosmetics, they are really quality products. I hope there will be more soon.

May 23, 2020

Thanks for your review ! We are glad to help you !

french-fever

Great idea, I love French products! The customer support is super responsive and they helped me a lot in opening my shop.

May 23, 2020

Thanks for your review ! We are glad to help you !

iKhaki

very great app which give you alot of wining products i french markets , even in world , cosmo and cloths etc ..

MAGHREB DESIGN

je reçois un mail pour bien noter l application alors que je n utilise pas, et je ne connais même pas. Un mail de charité pour ramassé les Etoiles. Une approche nulle en plus l application est a 14€/mois. Dommage je ne cautionne pas. Un mail explicatif de vos activités vos statistiques aurait du être plus convaincant, que me demander de voter pour vous juste paracerque c est un site Français. la performance n a pas de nationalité

FurryFriendHouse™

Very nice app with exclusives french products. The support team is very friendly and answered all my questions quickly.