DropnShop ‑ FR Dropshipping

DropnShop ‑ FR Dropshipping

by DropnShop

Find and Sell quality products 100% made in France.

Serena Paris

I exchanged quite a lot of time with the support who taught me how to highlight made in France on my product page. They also gave their opinions on my shop and I was able to improve it quickly. Thanks a lot.

LOUIS GUICHARD ART

I was disapointed first to understand how to update the prices but the support explained everything to me. I hope to be able to make my first sales quickly. In any case your idea is really great. I hope to see new products soon.

Guich Clothing

This app is awesome, I immediately bought into the idea of selling good quality products. So it's true that they don't have a lot of products at the moment I'm looking forward to the update!

Maison Luciano

LOOP NATURAL

I want to unsubscribe this application and nobody answers !! Please, I have the free plan and I don't want to pay any !!! Please cancel my subscription. No unsubscription option appears on the platform !!!

July 6, 2020

Hello and thank you for your comments,

We remind you that you can cancel your subscription directly from the "Account" part of the Dropnshop dashboard.

As far as the processing time of your request is concerned, please know that we do our best to answer as quickly as possible to the message left on the chat messenger. However, it can happen that the response time is abnormally long due to the numerous messages we receive and the processing time of these.

All the Dropnshop team hope to see you soon on our application.

Ma super boutique discount

Enfin une application pour mettre à disposition des produits made in France. Franchement j'adore votre app il faut améliorer quelques trucs mais vous êtes au top !

May 23, 2020

Merci pour votre commentaire ! Nous vous contactons par mail pour avoir vos retours sur les améliorations à apporter à notre application.

french cosmetics Only

I opened a shop especially to use your application. I love French cosmetics, they are really quality products. I hope there will be more soon.

May 23, 2020

Thanks for your review ! We are glad to help you !

french-fever

Great idea, I love French products! The customer support is super responsive and they helped me a lot in opening my shop.

May 23, 2020

Thanks for your review ! We are glad to help you !

HOME STAR FRANCE™

Je voulais aussi vous féliciter car je n’ai pas arrêté de chercher un fournisseur en france et vous êtes l’exception bien sûre avec quelques souci technique encore et une offre restreinte mais je vais suivre de tres pres !!

GO SHIRT®

Awesome app I just get my first order during my free plan ! The customer service is great, I talk a lot with Jordan about dropshipping made in france products. Very interesting !

Previous 1