DropnShop ‑ FR Dropshipping

DropnShop ‑ FR Dropshipping

by DropnShop

Find and Sell quality products 100% made in France.

1221shop.com

It does not work, no response from support, not able to modify shipping address after order submitted. No one answer even I have subscribed the family plan. Removing the app does not cancel the subscription. Very poor experience.

JoyzBoutiques

does not worth it, paying about $15 shipping cost for item of $5 , to me does not make any sense. if shipping cost is reduce, then i can decide to try them

LOOP NATURAL

I want to unsubscribe this application and nobody answers !! Please, I have the free plan and I don't want to pay any !!! Please cancel my subscription. No unsubscription option appears on the platform !!!

July 6, 2020

Hello and thank you for your comments,

We remind you that you can cancel your subscription directly from the "Account" part of the Dropnshop dashboard.

As far as the processing time of your request is concerned, please know that we do our best to answer as quickly as possible to the message left on the chat messenger. However, it can happen that the response time is abnormally long due to the numerous messages we receive and the processing time of these.

All the Dropnshop team hope to see you soon on our application.

MAGHREB DESIGN

je reçois un mail pour bien noter l application alors que je n utilise pas, et je ne connais même pas. Un mail de charité pour ramassé les Etoiles. Une approche nulle en plus l application est a 14€/mois. Dommage je ne cautionne pas. Un mail explicatif de vos activités vos statistiques aurait du être plus convaincant, que me demander de voter pour vous juste paracerque c est un site Français. la performance n a pas de nationalité