Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Onlinestorebiz LLC

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Universal Sex Shop

Great services and nice support !
A very wide selection of products for every taste!

Highly recommend !

June 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review.

S@Ssons

Lots of products but get yourself verified as soon as you sign up they dont tell you so when you place order they suddenly ask for a day worth of verification while customer waits on product. Otherwise great service and products

Priced Your Way

Wholesale2b have been tremendously helpful in helping me get my shopify store up and running. They have 1000's of great products to help get me and anyone up and running to put you into business for yourself! Their response rate to questions is extremely quick to respond every time, unbelievable! Thank you Wholesale2b!

Tibemasstore

This app never notice before take money from user. I've seen all review and i understand now. I don't want to see this any more.

April 12, 2020

I will be happy to help you, however i do not understand your statement exactly. Are you referring to the monthly billing of our App? The billing is handled by Shopify and applies after the 7 days free trial. You are free to remove the App anytime during the free trial to avoid any changes.

Viking Shark Industries

Worst App Ever! I really wanted to find a fitness equipment supplier so I downloaded the APP. It was extremely easy and I found several so so quality fitness products and uploaded them to my store. After fixing a bunch of grammatical errors they had in their stock descriptions and tweaking the landing pages a bit I started running ads, about 5 minutes in Boom Sale! I was excited, it was a squat rack that I anticipated would do well. The inventory said there were 72 available a couple of hours later I had about 3 more sales I started scaling up my ads a bit over the course of 3 days I ended up selling just under 5k worth of squat racks. however I could not process any orders because of some sort of Id check they run where you have to send in a bill your drivers license and the card you plan to use. When that finally went through I tried to fill my orders only to find out that the squat racks had been discontinued! Holy shit I literally lost a ton of money in ad spend plus I had to issue 5k worth of refunds. That was pretty tough but I still didn't learn my lesson I decided to focus on this row machine that they offered. They were over 300 each and I sold a couple of those I said to myself alright lesson learned let's move on so I went to fill the orders for the rowers and guess what. They have this ridiculous policy where anything over 300 dollars you have to wire them the money in advance or use an E-check for Paypal. The E-check took forever to clear and I had to issue more refunds due to excessive shipping delays. Lesson learned will not use this app ever again

April 12, 2020

Thank you for your comments. Yes, we do have a Verification step to protect Wholesale2b against online fraud. This is a simple step which is required 1 time. All verifications are processed within 1 business day. It is possible that the supplier ran out of stock during this time, which is unfortunate. The policy of payments for orders above $300 is also there to protect Wholesale against potential large losses since we make no profits with the products. We stated this in our terms and conditions to avoid any confusion up front.

Maxi Organics

Very easy to integrate, it loads your store with tons of quality products, also their support is awesome, fixed all the issues and fulfilled our requests in a timely manner. If you are looking to start a real dropshipping business, don't look further, these guys are amazing.

April 12, 2020

Thank you for your excellent review. We do appreciate hearing good things as we truly put our heart and soul into our work.

klynnsribs

I am very pleased with their turn around time for answering questions. Their menu is very easy to read.

In Fragrance World

We already have a very successful online business and wanted to try dropshipping model. W2B has been very easy to integrate with our shopify store and got us started very quickly. Support has been awesome! We get our q's answers promptly. So far no complaints.

Tubella's Perfumes

Great app I really recommend it. It would be great if the products imported could be edited to add variants like color, sizes, etc.

Paragon Revealed

Great Customer Service! Inquiries were responded to exceptionally quickly. Excellent drop-shipping assistance!

February 14, 2020

Your positive feedback is much appreciated.