Calificación general
3,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 61% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 22% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de mayo de 2024

If I may frankly I will zero star. I was charged even I disconnected the app. The products have no full description and it is like working with scam company selling fake products. I requested two times a refund which I did not get.

Prices are very high and they kept sending email for products that are discontinued and the same bunch of products over and over. It is like you are selling products that do not really even exist. They look like fake.

How come Shopify has failed to investigate on many of these app provider before accepting them? They would avoid a lot of issues that store owners are facing. I do not recommend this APP. Customer service is non-existent and their wholesale price is NOT real.

If ever you are able to get an order, it will not be shipped on time and your customer will receive fake products that are made somewhere else but not in the US.

Perfume Water
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
22 de febrero de 2024

These guys are amazing and they work fast. The support is great.

Ella-Roma
5 meses usando la aplicación
6 de marzo de 2024

The customer support has fixed any issue I was having, and the automation feature is super convenient.

Lucky & Things
9 días usando la aplicación
6 de diciembre de 2023

I just wanted to give a shoutout to Ani D. for being super awesome! They fixed an issue with discontinued products and even added a cool feature to help me out. I'm so grateful for the quick and friendly support.

You guys rock! Keep up the great work!

Minihomy
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
16 de noviembre de 2023

I've done pretty good here also there's USA shippers which is why I use this I wanted to get USA suppliers I don't really have anything against others but going with USA suppliers have made things a lot better no slow wait times I highly recommend Wholesale2B they have lots of products and new things coming regularly also I have used support many times they get back to me fairly fast so one thing I can say about support is It's been an A+ for me I have had lots of sells! with them I recommend you give them a try for yourself :)

Star In My Heart
10 meses usando la aplicación
10 de noviembre de 2023

good customer service

Daily Products Club
3 meses usando la aplicación
19 de octubre de 2023

Don't give them your credit card information. They are a scam. They will find a way to illegally charge you over and over even if you unsubscribe and dispute.

annyannymagic
9 meses usando la aplicación
Onlinestorebiz LLC respondió 23 de octubre de 2023

Hi annyannymagic,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I see that you've been a subscribed member of Wholesale2B January. Shopify gives a very clear distinction about our app while installing it - you'd be subscribed to the monthly plan once you 7-day free trial is over. All of our subscriptions are controlled by Shopify and not us, so, to summarize, we're not "illegally" charging your credit card. As previously stated, the page at the time of install does mention that you'd be charged once the 7-day trial is over.

I see that you've uninstalled the Wholesale2B app now, so you'd not be charged further. I'd request you to review your misleading review about our app, as we do not indulge in any unfair practices at all.

Fecha de modificación: 17 de diciembre de 2017

Great app and very attentive customer support, products are competitive and varied, great system !

I use this app already on 3 my sites and very satisfied !

My rating is 5+ stars !

Highly recommended service !!!

Thank you so much !

--------------------------
Regarding previous negative feedback !
I don't know why but support team always very fast (during few hours) respond on my tickets !

UPDATE *****************************
Wholesale2B support team replies on created tickets too fast: after 10 minutes and maximum after 4 hours !
It's really fast and always support members gives clear and professional answers !!!

Then regarding removed products !

It's great that Wholesale2B system manage products listing and without my actions removes some products ! Everyday Wholesale2B monitoring system several times per day removes products which out of stock or due another reasons. Wholesale2B synchronized with shopify products listing so several times per day your site gets rid of not actual goods !
It's very useful and important and allowed have your updated site !

There is no need to control the stock!
Wholesale2B does this for you !!!

Strong Rating 5+ stars !!!

I'll use Wholesale2B services for my future sites !!!

Decor Furniture Store
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 23 de junio de 2020

Huge selection of products across many niches, intuitive app, and a highly responsive support team! Highly recommended!

Gearstruck
Canadá
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
4 de mayo de 2023

I'm glad to use this wholesale2b.
Inventory and order processing are accurate.
Few times facing out-of stock issues. To overcome this, you need to keep an eye on the performed products.

Newecart