Wholesale2B—Better Than Oberlo

Dropship Thousands of Products, 100+ Niches, Fast Shipping

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Moxie Supply

I am very pleased with the service, the availability of a wide range of goods, as well as the timely and fast support.
Working with the application is easy and understandable.

justairshop.com

I can only forecast good business to this guys!
I have walked away from many products and services entirely because of lack of support or plenty of poor services.
That's not the case here! I needed support, i got within reasonable time and it was as friendly a fellow coworker would be, yet professional beyond my expectations!
I'm giving yo 5 stars not because the app is 100% out of the box but because you made it 100% tailored to what I need..
Congrats and keep approaching people the human way :-)
TC

ARSupplies

I have just started with W2B but did have an issue with pricing markup and Mike replied very quickly and provided me with the information needed to resolve my issue.

Welcome2MyFresh

Great app. Functions well and has great selection options.

August 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice feedback. We appreciate it very much.

Top Sex Mall

Thanks for great and nice application with wide selection of products in selected niches ! Really nice and work perfectly !

Some suppliers has big discounts on many products which allow me set huge margins and make competitive retail prices !

Fast and immediate support responses !

We Stock That

Great App Guys so easy and fun to use and execute!!!!! the navigation is as simple as a 1 + 1... I was able to get what i need from it thanks

Periibleu Interiors, LLC

I have previously used a couple of the Wholesalers that are listed on W2B. It was great to be able to add both suppliers in one place, and to find new suppliers as well.

August 5, 2020

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate it very much,

Dorlene's

This app is great .It's easy to use . So far no problems . I will use this app when i create another Shopify store . I
love it !!! The price is right in my budget . i would recommend it to anyone that wants to start their own Shopify store .

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review.

You Naughty Devil

This app is so amazingly easy to use. Order processing is a snap and the tech guys are great! I'm already planning my second Shopify store and I'll use the W2B app to stock that one as well. I highly recommend this app and the great staff at W2B!

July 27, 2020

Thank you for this great view. We really appreciate it :))

Victorigrafts

Yes Yes, And Yes,5 stars, with no doubt in my mind, a great product, with highly motivated, people behind the product, if you're smart you buy the mother f ing product, it's a win-win situation, I am content as a consumer, and that's what counts!!!