Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

Dropship Thousands of Products, 100+ Niches, Fast Shipping

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Perfume University

I have been happy with the connection between W2B and Shopify. I didn't like that I kept getting pop-ups to make this review and that this review had a minimum # of characters.

Trend Pony

I have found this so far the best dropship app - I would love more high end brands that would be even better. When ever I had a problem, the support answered me straight away and sorted any issue. I recommend this to anyone who wants more variety and product selection

Pickled Barrel

I just signed up and now I go to add the app on my shopify store and it says it is not compatible. I am selling out of United States I live in Michigan and I checked my store settings and it says the same. Not sure what I am doing wrong?

January 27, 2020

Can you please try installing the app again and let us know if you are still getting the same error?
Please create a support ticket from your wholesale2b account if the problem persists.

White Sands Treasures

Really great app.Easy to get set up. Follow some simple directions and in 45 mins products begin showing up on your site. Lots of products to tailor to your needs.

CentralDeal

This app has really helped my business.
It has everything I need to start a successful dropshipping business.

Home Decorations Now

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app for syncing, no problems so far. I have access to over 100,000 products. I just need an app that submits to google merchant.

GADGET FLASHLIGHTS

I'm new to dropshipping and new to Shopify. Like anything, once you learn to use the Wholesale2B app is great. They have a ton of wholesalers and are quick to respond with detailed answers. Super happy about their service and plan to use them as a part of my ecommerce structure.

megashopstop

Great awesome app, great seamless inventory management... smooth and peaceful service. may god bless

UltimateMarktusa

Location Spain

It is a really good app with a lot of products and suppliers. perfect to start with the dropshipping.recommended

Auto Tools Pro

This is one of the best dropshippers I've worked with lately.
Wholesale2B have many suppliers and a large selection of products, with a variety of settings for both price and shipping costs.

Plus, a very fast support service that responds quite quickly and even on weekends.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I lost the entire list of products in my store and this happened last weekend.

I wrote a ticket on Saturday and a few hours later I received an answer, and as a result, within two days the support service completely resynchronized my store and reloaded over 10 thousand products.

Very satisfied and highly recommend this service!

My Rating is 5+ start !