Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.7)
3.7
February 15, 2020

Great app I really recommend it. It would be great if the products imported could be edited to add variants like color, sizes, etc.

Tubella's Perfumes
Singapore
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 14, 2020

Great Customer Service! Inquiries were responded to exceptionally quickly. Excellent drop-shipping assistance!

Paragon Revealed
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Onlinestorebiz LLC replied February 14, 2020

Your positive feedback is much appreciated.

February 8, 2020

I have been happy with the connection between W2B and Shopify. I didn't like that I kept getting pop-ups to make this review and that this review had a minimum # of characters.

Perfume University
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 6, 2020

I have found this so far the best dropship app - I would love more high end brands that would be even better. When ever I had a problem, the support answered me straight away and sorted any issue. I recommend this to anyone who wants more variety and product selection

Trend Pony
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 27, 2020

I just signed up and now I go to add the app on my shopify store and it says it is not compatible. I am selling out of United States I live in Michigan and I checked my store settings and it says the same. Not sure what I am doing wrong?

Pickled Barrel
Time spent using app: 4 days
Onlinestorebiz LLC replied January 27, 2020

Can you please try installing the app again and let us know if you are still getting the same error?
Please create a support ticket from your wholesale2b account if the problem persists.

Edited January 17, 2020

Really great app.Easy to get set up. Follow some simple directions and in 45 mins products begin showing up on your site. Lots of products to tailor to your needs.

White Sands Treasures
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 16, 2019

This app has really helped my business.
It has everything I need to start a successful dropshipping business.

CentralDeal
Time spent using app: 19 days
October 19, 2019

Great app for syncing, no problems so far. I have access to over 100,000 products. I just need an app that submits to google merchant.

Home Decorations Now
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 6, 2019

I'm new to dropshipping and new to Shopify. Like anything, once you learn to use the Wholesale2B app is great. They have a ton of wholesalers and are quick to respond with detailed answers. Super happy about their service and plan to use them as a part of my ecommerce structure.

GADGET FLASHLIGHTS
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 12, 2019

Great awesome app, great seamless inventory management... smooth and peaceful service. may god bless

megashopstop