Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.7)
3.7
June 12, 2019

It is a really good app with a lot of products and suppliers. perfect to start with the dropshipping.recommended

UltimateMarktusa
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 4, 2019

This is one of the best dropshippers I've worked with lately.
Wholesale2B have many suppliers and a large selection of products, with a variety of settings for both price and shipping costs.

Plus, a very fast support service that responds quite quickly and even on weekends.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I lost the entire list of products in my store and this happened last weekend.

I wrote a ticket on Saturday and a few hours later I received an answer, and as a result, within two days the support service completely resynchronized my store and reloaded over 10 thousand products.

Very satisfied and highly recommend this service!

My Rating is 5+ start !

Thank you so much !

Auto Tools Pro
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited June 1, 2019

Absolute Game Changer for me. W2B has been in my corner from Day 1. Looking forward to the future with W2B and LowballMikes.com

LowballMikes
Time spent using app: 12 months
Onlinestorebiz LLC replied June 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need anything.

March 24, 2019

Nice app. The app works, The customer service works. Lots of products. Good service. Okay shipping times,

Scenty Delight
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 17, 2019

Fast and Courteous Customer Service!! They have plenty of products to choose from and their platform links easily to Shopify.

Life & Lemon
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 13, 2019

Thanks for great and nice application with wide selection of products in selected niches ! Really nice and work perfectly !

Jewelry Call
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 18, 2019

This app saved me tons of labor hours and made everything a breeze. Customer support actually responds to your questions. Great product and highly recommend it. Other programs charge you an arm and a leg to do the same thing! Don't judge the app by it's looks, judge it by what it can do. Enough said.

California Fragrance Outlet
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 3, 2018

I just started really using this app., last night. I have installed this app., before but, I kept uninstalling it...maybe I was just afraid to try it. Anyway, I wish I would have stuck to it a long time ago, 'cause so far so good, so easy to follow the instructions, set-up was a breeze and I am very happy. When you email them with questions, they do get right back to you asap. Thanks you guys! I am so excited and hope I don't have to look elsewhere.

Clothes-Together
Time spent using app: 25 days
November 29, 2018

Really nice app with good suppliers ! Satisfied with wide selection of required goods. Thanks !
5+ rate

Swift Gift Shop
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 28, 2018

I used this app to sell on my website and Amazon account . great app to use to make good money online.

AjaiceonworldLLC