Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Dropship Thousands of Products, 100+ Niches, Fast Shipping

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Outdoor Sport Mall

Great support and services !
Uses on few stores and very satisfied!
Highly recommend !!!
5+ stars plus service !

Saab Jewelery Store

Great app for orders and handeling

Shophousedecor

Excellent Support and response. Great features that will save sellers time and focus on sales.Thumbs up!!!

Global Auto Tools

Great support and services !
Uses already on few stores !
Very satisfied and highly recommend !!!

5+ stars plus service !

Recommend for professional sellers who has knowledge how make business !
Usually newbies confused with any unknown for them things !
I recommend to all people who left negative feedback always read TOS and policies about feedback ! You must always contact professional Wholesale2b support team and they very fast will help you !

Wholesale2b has huge wide selection of different products from many suppliers so very easily set any niche store with competitive prices !

Thanks again for great service !
5+ Rating !

Distribution Jmr

This is one of the best dropshippers I've worked with lately.
Wholesale2B have many suppliers and a large selection of products

Plus, a very fast support service that responds quite quickly and even on weekends.

Very satisfied and highly recommend this service!

My Rating is 5+ start !

Health Plus Products Center

great best dropshipping very helpful

Outdoor Sport Outlet

This is one of the best dropshippers I've worked with lately.
Wholesale2B have many suppliers and a large selection of products, with a variety of settings for both price and shipping costs.

Very satisfied and highly recommend this service!

My Rating is 5+ start !

Decor Furniture Store

Great app and very attentive customer support, products are competitive and varied, great system !

I use this app already on 3 my sites and very satisfied !

My rating is 5+ stars !

Highly recommended service !!!

--------------------------
Regarding previous negative feedback !
I don't know why but support team always very fast (during few hours) respond on my tickets !

UPDATE *****************************
Wholesale2B support team replies on created tickets too fast: after 10 minutes and maximum after 4 hours !
It's really fast and always support members gives clear and professional answers !!!

Then regarding removed products !

It's great that Wholesale2B system manage products listing and without my actions removes some products ! Everyday Wholesale2B monitoring system several times per day removes products which out of stock or due another reasons. Wholesale2B synchronized with shopify products listing so several times per day your site gets rid of not actual goods !
It's very useful and important and allowed have your updated site !

There is no need to control the stock!
Wholesale2B does this for you !!!

Strong Rating 5+ stars !!!

I'll use Wholesale2B services for my future sites !!!

Best Sex Toys Shop

Great services as always !!!
Fast and immediate support responses !

Awesome application, dropshipping services and support !
I really glad and satisfied that uses Wholesale2B app on my third site !

Topsexstore

Wholesale2B is a comprehensive app.
You can find thousands products for dropshipping. I recommend this app.

I contacted several times to W2B support and they replied me on timely manner during 1-2 hours ! Very professional support and they really help me !

I develop store with 10,000 products and very easily to find among 3 supplies (every supplier has over 10,000 products). So I can grab also more products with plan upgrades.

I'm really confused with previous review where man wrote taht absent any products !
It's not truth !

W2B full of 977,649 USA products !!!!

Highly recommend this dropshipper and inventory for people who wish use shop with fast delivery to USA and Canada from local wholesale inventory !