Wholesale2B—Better Than Oberlo

Dropship Thousands of Products, 100+ Niches, Fast Shipping

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Die Cast Toy Cars

Simple and easy to use bearing in mind that they are supporting a complex setup of hundreds of suppliers and million+ products. Customer support works as expected. The dashboards and instructions are easy to understand and pretty clear info is displayed. Uploads work as expected and never faced an issue with the integration. So far so good and I will continue using them if they maintain these standards.

Thanks
Wil

Pioneer Kitchenware

Wholesale2B is a comprehensive app. You can find more than 10,000 products for dropshipping. I recommend this app.

Loveperfume4u

Very good supplier/dropshipper. Very interactive and fast responder. Charge shipping rates for every item separately so take that in consider when pricing your items. Very big range of items.

Kingsland Manor

The app worked perfectly! Unfortunately, my store features mid-price jewelry (fine and fashion). The selection of expensive jewelry was wonderful and I intend on reinstalling the app when I am more established and can start a high-ticket store. Right now, the fine jewelry is a little too pricey for my current target market.

I love your perfume offerings and I believe they will make a nice companion line when I open my next jewelry store targeting wealthier clients!

BTW, Installation was super easy...the descriptions were decent and the entire process from selection to listing was terrific!

I will be back!
Brennan Kingsland

Evans Bay

This app is so easy and helpful in loading products to our store at an affordable price. Thanks so much. I highly recommend this service to anyone who has an online e-commerce presence.

Sybles

Great easy to use site that is flexible in all aspects. Support from Mike has been fantastic
Derryl

Mm Publishing And Marketplace

If only I knew about this app sooner! I would have saved time, made money, and made customers happy too. I used Oberlo but hated having to write descriptions myself. Tired of that I decided to use suppliers I found on SaleHoo. Then I decided I didn't want to upload images separately and be responsible for updating daily. So I went to inventory source. They were okay but at $50 per integration (ie, each supplier) it was costly. After the feed caused an issue with the site I was not willing to rebuild my site to fix the issue. So I went on the hunt to find someone.

Enter Wholesale2B. They are far less in price ($29.99 for 10k products and the price point for 20k and up isn't bad at all) AND you have access to ALL their suppliers. I was happy to see the suppliers I was already using.

Here is what you get with Wholesale2B in addition to the above benefits:

Pros

1) Add the entire category to Shopify (makes menu creation easier)
2) They take care of your product feed and the changes
3) The best part? On your wholesale2b dashboard you can see product cost, shipping cost, the low fee they charge and what YOUR profit is. Don't like your profit amount? Change it while still knowing the costs to you.
4) Pay just $5 to have them set up the pricing rules.
5) Automatic Fulfillment by them and they ship the items out too. (Do not set your fulfillment to auto though - it is found under the settings>shipping)

Wouldn't be a fair review without the Cons:

1) If you have products from the same supplier you chose in wholesale2b, delete all your products before the first push to your store because you can end up with duplicates.
2) Customer support is by email only and it seems that most of the time it takes 12-24 hours for a response.

For me the cons pale in comparison to the pros. And though support is slow, it IS top rate assistance. Very helpful and goes the extra mile to make you happy if possible.

The other thing I would mention to make your life easier....use their categories or once you add a category, create the corresponding collection to your top level. Ex: My top level menus are Mind, Body, Soul. The category from them is Incense>Stick So I create the category from Wholesale2b under my top level. Then before I add another category to shopify, I will map the category to my store as Soul>Incense>Stick and you do need to enter it the way I described. But still easier than anything else out there.

Tell all your friends about this awesome app (it's not just for shopify). I have not been given any incentive to write this review. I usually don't write reviews unless something was very bad or above and beyond. So I took the time today to help other store owners maximize time and profit and avoid the mistakes I made. Though they were all easily resolved.

Beauty Downtown

This is a great combination; Shopify and Wholesale2b. It's user friendly and easy to navigate. Yes I will recommend to my entrepreneurial friends. Beauty Downtown Skin Care
BeautyDowntown.com

Rosies Fashion And Lifestyle

Very good app and excellent and quickly support.

I will recommend this app to all my friends

I use it on www.rosiesfashionbotique.com and www.cheapestprices.co

If there was 10 star my rating would been 10 :)

Theclicshop

Very nice service, the customer service is great, they respond fast. Congratulation