Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

Dropship Thousands of Products, 100+ Niches, Fast Shipping

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Alittlebitofthisnthat L L C

Time spent using app About 1 year

great app, works good and I would recommend it to anyone. easy to use,keeps track of inventory and out of stock items. would use again

Pinkbox Xo

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Integrating my Shopify store with Wholesale2B has automated my eCommerce business and allows me to focus on my core business and building relationships with my customers.

Dubell Fine Gifts

This app. has made my life so much easier. It was a no-brainer to install & I have had all my questions answered in a timely manner. They really do what the say they will do.

Parlands

In my first month is wholesale2b I have received more than 15 orders, and the integration with shopify is seamless. Products are updated automatically from wholesale2b and the integration with shopify has opened doors to other sales channels like amazon and eBay. The ordering process is hassle free and support is responsive and helpful. The inventory and suppliers are a lot. I will definitely recommend wholesale2b and shopify together.

Kingfo123

Great App Thank you, just 24hrs to Upload all products by your choice and u can Adjust all prices & Catogries.

30asongwriterradio

Updtate: Though the support was slower than I would like to see, I changed this to a full 5 star review because it does work as they state that it does, just takes some time to get answers for undocumented questions. The only complaint I have is watch your prices, the wholesale prices are not wholesale in some cases. There are items that change hands several times before they make it to you, in other words it can be hard to be competitive with pricing using this, especially when everyone shops online.

2 Star Review: Support is way too slow, no phone support at all. I have had an issue with WholesaleB2 shipping prices carrying over to Shopify, so it does not work as stated, Waiting on support from WholesaleB2 - SHOPIFY SELLS THIS BUT DOES NOT SUPPORT!

Trinket Tramp

Great app and very attentive customer support, products are competitive and varied, great system, try them out

Lifeoftheparty

Its a great app...easy to use. Have large number of products. well maintained history of orders. Congrats team. Excellent work

Nailsugar

First off easy installation and setup. Should you not be so technically inclined the support is there to help you get up and running. Love the daily updating of products as this always takes away a lot of my time. With a million items there are plenty of products to choose from. Great pricing as well. I really love the built in affiliate program. Well though out APP I highly recommend this APP to everyone.

Fixshopping

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 year

I am satisfied, only the fact of not having to climb the products one by one justifies the application, recommend! Excellent, everything works 100%, I sell, paid the article, Wholesale2b treats everything until the order reaches the customer, thank you, recommend ! 2017, 2018 , watchesfixx.com