Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.7)
3.7
May 7, 2017

Very good app and excellent and quickly support.

I will recommend this app to all my friends

I use it on www.rosiesfashionbotique.com and www.cheapestprices.co

If there was 10 star my rating would been 10 :)

Rosies Fashion And Lifestyle
Norway
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 3, 2017

Very nice service, the customer service is great, they respond fast. Congratulation

Theclicshop
Dominican Republic
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 20, 2017

great app, works good and I would recommend it to anyone. easy to use,keeps track of inventory and out of stock items. would use again

Alittlebitofthisnthat L L C
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 8, 2017

Integrating my Shopify store with Wholesale2B has automated my eCommerce business and allows me to focus on my core business and building relationships with my customers.

Pinkbox Xo
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 26, 2017

This app. has made my life so much easier. It was a no-brainer to install & I have had all my questions answered in a timely manner. They really do what the say they will do.

Dubell Fine Gifts
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 25, 2017

In my first month is wholesale2b I have received more than 15 orders, and the integration with shopify is seamless. Products are updated automatically from wholesale2b and the integration with shopify has opened doors to other sales channels like amazon and eBay. The ordering process is hassle free and support is responsive and helpful. The inventory and suppliers are a lot. I will definitely recommend wholesale2b and shopify together.

Parlands
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 15, 2017

Great App Thank you, just 24hrs to Upload all products by your choice and u can Adjust all prices & Catogries.

Kingfo123
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 30, 2017

Updtate: Though the support was slower than I would like to see, I changed this to a full 5 star review because it does work as they state that it does, just takes some time to get answers for undocumented questions. The only complaint I have is watch your prices, the wholesale prices are not wholesale in some cases. There are items that change hands several times before they make it to you, in other words it can be hard to be competitive with pricing using this, especially when everyone shops online.

2 Star Review: Support is way too slow, no phone support at all. I have had an issue with WholesaleB2 shipping prices carrying over to Shopify, so it does not work as stated, Waiting on support from WholesaleB2 - SHOPIFY SELLS THIS BUT DOES NOT SUPPORT!

30asongwriterradio
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 20, 2017

Great app and very attentive customer support, products are competitive and varied, great system, try them out

Trinket Tramp
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 9, 2017

Its a great app...easy to use. Have large number of products. well maintained history of orders. Congrats team. Excellent work

Lifeoftheparty