Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Wholesale2b

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Shop Downtown Sidney

Worst Shopify App experience I have ever had. Looks good at first but when you try to use it you realize there is conflicting information, the functionality is vintage 2000 and when I called them on these inadequacies they ignored me.
In my opinion, they just want the monthly subscription fee from those unsuspecting.

August 30, 2019

I am so sorry to hear that. Would you kindly provide me with your support ticket number. All tickets are answered within 1 business day.

FrettySketty

I used this app for several months. It takes more than 24 hrs to hear back from customer service regarding any issues and when you do it's never completely answered, resulting in more emails and days until issue is resolved. When an item is out of stock you're not notified for days, resulting in lost sales and negative ratings against your store. You can only email, no chat, and there's only 2 people answering emails. Some of their suppliers do not provide tracking numbers if an order is under a certain dollar amt. More frustration than it's worth. People want fast results, not days to see results.

DiecastModeler

I have tried this APP for many websites never sold anything from here. I only like the aspect of looking like a big shop. Otherwise $29.99 per month well not sure if it is worth that. Hard to get anyone to understand your problem. Also cannot cancel account nor get any Refund/Credit. I removed the APP 9 days before next payment was due and had to ask Shopify to contact them about refunding my 29 dollars. Not sure if they ever paid it back. They are all about collecting the monthly fees. I also had my website database shreded about the same time they removed all the dropshipping items. Took several weeks to re-coop. I will never use them again. Do your research and go to the companies direct. Note: they care so much about you that you have to pay $5 to get your advertised prices done for you. Don't try to contact them for a refund or any issues. Just pay your $29.99 per month and deal with it. Company Motto.

LYMAL

Install this app by mistake in woocommerce when you had to install was shopify. I write to customer service and the person was on the defensive. It took me almost 2 days to answer to not help me. from message to message I did not want to change my account, or give me refund. I decided to leave the 29.95 lost and pay a new one with shopify. and when I enter that system I regret 20 times. that archaic system, has nothing intuitive, the pressures are more expensive than in ebay, and pa they charge a very expensive shipping. $ 15 per shipment when the product is free and cheaper on ebay. NEVER SPONSOR THIS APP.

Confetti Promotions

complicated setup. and you misspelled automated in the link. cannot find the 'get' link. not looking good so far.

The Cozy Homes

I installed this app, but immediately uninstalled when i found they want from me photo copy of my credit card from both sides. What the hell !!???

Evelyn Ember

Very disappointing, most items have some reasonable shipping times. I will give them that. Many of the categories it will say 11 items but then you open it there is only 1 item and only 1 is in stock, also the prices on many items give you a retail price some seem true, other recommended retail prices are overly inflated and not checked. I looked and many items are way cheaper on ebay etc than what they list in your comparison. Many items actually cost more than the suggested retail price (when it is right) due to shipping costs so there would be no profit -- that does not make sense for anyone with a dropshipping store or even if you wanted to buy it outright.

Beach Therapy Jewelry

"Nickel and Dime" fees, difficult to order products, must add fund by emailing them the request to add money, wait for reply, give paypal info and wait. It causes major delay in orders. Best selling items list seems like paid advertisements.

Lipznlegzbyv

When I first looked at the website, it looked really good. I decided not to use the website for my Shopify store, but registered for my Amazon Seller Account. There were so many great products that they literally let you push to Amazon with the push of one button. Then, you can pay them an extra 5 bucks and they will do all of your pricing for you. I mean, you can literally load thousands of products!!! Well... The more products loaded to my Amazon store, the more I got negative flags from Amazon. I got flagged for branded items that came from one of the drop shipping sources. Amazon rejected several of them saying I wasn't authorized to sell those items - even though they were in the same category as the items I sell in my Shopify store. The errors kept coming... incomplete post, not allowed, colors missing, variant information incomplete etc... all the way until Amazon temporarily shut down my ability to list. The errors were happening faster than I could fix them. ALL OF THIS HAPPENED IN A MATTER OF 7 HOURS!!!!!!!! WHOLESALE2B GOT MY AMAZON ACCOUNT TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED IN A MATTER OF 7 HOURS!!!! I AM LIVID!!! Then they have the nerve to tell you no refunds so NOW I have to file a dispute with my bank even though I have had their services for less then 24 hours. Now, I know my Amazon account is not my Shopify account, but this story is relevant because my interaction with this company started with Shopify's recommendation AND my Amazon seller account is linked to my Shopify account. I don't want any negativity towards my business whatsoever!!! Everything seems so good at first glance, but it is too good to be true... Take my advice and stick with Oberlo. They will teach you everything you need to know so that you enter the industry well prepared. But leave Wholesale2B for the birds. And no matter how good it looks, do thorough research before signing up or you will lose your money and possibly have your reputation on one of the most reputable companies in the world tarnished.

Genz Things

The prices are too high to stay competitive. Some of the suppliers are just down right shady; never choose a supplier located in China. The delivery times are about 30 days (that will be a deal-breaker for most customers) and they will give you some generic tracking # from at least a year ago. I guess there might be some great deals there; I certainly have not found them.

Previous 1