Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Wholesale2b

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

PATIO AND FIREPLACE CONCEPTS

I used this app to select individual products. The problem is I have to go back and modify every product description because, in addition to grammatical errors, the language used appears like it comes from someone who does not have a good command of the English language. Wholesale 2b would do well to edit these before offering to merchants. The text is not editable unless the right options are selectedunder the individual plan. Look out if a customer wants to reurn something. You'll get no support and end up having to tell the customer to ship it back to you and you'll have to refund the customer on your own. This App is not for me.

June 1, 2019

I am so sorry to hear that. We actually get the descriptions straight from the suppliers and we assume suppliers are responsible for writing descriptions with good English. If this is not the case with any specific supplier then we will be glad to inform them of this issue.

Blacksheep Wear

To verify a new account they want a Copy of the Front and the Back of my Credit Card ??? That seem verry strange to me...

Analogisland

UPDATED REVIEW: 2 stars - While the app works very well and we have access to thousands of products in our category the truth is that the wholesale prices are not low enough for us to compete with other online sellers such as Amazon. Especially when adding free shipping to the total price as suggested by Shopify.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: 4 stars - Support is pretty good. Answers come quickly. Generally it works well and the best part is that you can choose only US shippers so you're not waiting a long time for merch to come from China, etc. So far they've been very good since we started using them 2 months ago.

Tipsy Blonde

The App is good and has a lot of great features, the only reason I cancelled after 6 days is that the pricing of the products is not low enough to be competitive.

Grande Sante

Claims to be great for Canadian stores but created two different stores with many different Vendors and never saw a single shipping cost under $30+ American. The only way to set this shipping up properly is to have shipping included so that it pulls shipping from W2B but then every item looks like it costs $30 more. Only form of contact is through tickets which generally take a day or more to get a response to. Great idea with poor implementation.

Polkadottedallthethings

It has a lot of products so if you're looking for somethings specific you very well might find it here. But the website is bulky and hard to search through. One cool feature is that you can upload everything in a category, or a vendor, or a search result straight to you store. A glaring problem with that is often the descriptions are subpar so you have to go back and rewrite them. If you're importing dozens or hundreds or items at one time, that can be especially daunting.

A lot of their vendors have low stock numbers and its really not that good for clothes. The shipping prices are sometimes outrageous! There was one little bag no bigger than the size of my hand - made of nylon - and the vendor said it was THREE LBS and so shipping was like, $15! Ridiculous.

Premier Gift

Let me tell you about the pros. The pros are that if you are looking for a drop shipping app that you can add products to your store, they have a good selection. Fundamentally, the app runs good as well. In addition, support is good too.

Before I started my store, I came from a background of pricing, data analytics, and sales strategies. This company lacks pricing knowledge and/or distributor negotiation. For example, several of the grocery items wholesale price are double what you would find on the website of a big box store selling the same bulk pack item.

Furthermore, the shipping costs are not consistent. If you take the weight of 8 jars of spaghetti sauce and compare that with a piece of home decor that weighs the same, the sauce shipping is 3 to 4 times the decor rate.

Last, I have seen the same items out of stock for over 3 weeks. Inventory management is not effective here either. Do you want to tell your customers that it's been 3 weeks and you don't know if you will get them in?

The bottom line is that if you are looking to just add items to your store that will never be market competitive, this is the app for you. A small business cannot rely on 2-5% margins. I hope that this company strives to fix their issues and focus on who they market this app to. #Disappointed

Divine Experience Radio Store

The biggest problems that I am experiencing with this app, are the repetitive updates to SEO, prices and product titles. Each time that I shorten the title, the long title re-appears and the same with the SEO/prices. Another issue, are the constant missing images. I am still trying the app but with the constant price changes (after I have set my prices) and the missing images (amongst other issues), I am not sure if I will keep the app. Still waiting for a response from customer service. In addition, I paid $5 for the markups to be set, nothing yet! I will increase the stars once these issues are corrected.

Nationaladventuresdepot

When requesting support, questions are replied with incomplete answers. Half the things I asked about are either ignored or answers are not helpful. Many products that sync with the store have missing information, missed spelled words or sentences that make no relevant sense. Otherwise the business model has promise.

Suzieskincare

App works well enough, Support is good. The problem is for my industry the wholesale prices of the items available are in some case twice as high as retail, I could by all cheaper on Amazon then I would pay wholesale here. So no money to be made.