Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Wholesale2b

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Maxi Organics

Very easy to integrate, it loads your store with tons of quality products, also their support is awesome, fixed all the issues and fulfilled our requests in a timely manner. If you are looking to start a real dropshipping business, don't look further, these guys are amazing.

In Fragrance World

We already have a very successful online business and wanted to try dropshipping model. W2B has been very easy to integrate with our shopify store and got us started very quickly. Support has been awesome! We get our q's answers promptly. So far no complaints.

Tubella's Perfumes

Great app I really recommend it. It would be great if the products imported could be edited to add variants like color, sizes, etc.

Paragon Revealed

Great Customer Service! Inquiries were responded to exceptionally quickly. Excellent drop-shipping assistance!

February 14, 2020

Your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Perfume University

I have been happy with the connection between W2B and Shopify. I didn't like that I kept getting pop-ups to make this review and that this review had a minimum # of characters.

Trend Pony

I have found this so far the best dropship app - I would love more high end brands that would be even better. When ever I had a problem, the support answered me straight away and sorted any issue. I recommend this to anyone who wants more variety and product selection

Pickled Barrel

I just signed up and now I go to add the app on my shopify store and it says it is not compatible. I am selling out of United States I live in Michigan and I checked my store settings and it says the same. Not sure what I am doing wrong?

January 27, 2020

Can you please try installing the app again and let us know if you are still getting the same error?
Please create a support ticket from your wholesale2b account if the problem persists.

White Sands Treasures

Really great app.Easy to get set up. Follow some simple directions and in 45 mins products begin showing up on your site. Lots of products to tailor to your needs.

CentralDeal

This app has really helped my business.
It has everything I need to start a successful dropshipping business.

Home Decorations Now

Great app for syncing, no problems so far. I have access to over 100,000 products. I just need an app that submits to google merchant.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8