Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Onlinestorebiz LLC

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Periibleu Interiors, LLC

I have previously used a couple of the Wholesalers that are listed on W2B. It was great to be able to add both suppliers in one place, and to find new suppliers as well.

August 5, 2020

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate it very much,

Dorlene's

This app is great .It's easy to use . So far no problems . I will use this app when i create another Shopify store . I
love it !!! The price is right in my budget . i would recommend it to anyone that wants to start their own Shopify store .

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review.

You Naughty Devil

This app is so amazingly easy to use. Order processing is a snap and the tech guys are great! I'm already planning my second Shopify store and I'll use the W2B app to stock that one as well. I highly recommend this app and the great staff at W2B!

July 27, 2020

Thank you for this great view. We really appreciate it :))

Victorigrafts

Yes Yes, And Yes,5 stars, with no doubt in my mind, a great product, with highly motivated, people behind the product, if you're smart you buy the mother f ing product, it's a win-win situation, I am content as a consumer, and that's what counts!!!

Techi Gaming

Like that the products are shipped from the USA. Also, they have been responding pretty fast. And very helpful.

July 8, 2020

Thank you very much for the nice review.

Gearstruck

Huge selection of products across many niches, intuitive app, and a highly responsive support team! Highly recommended!

Top Beauty Mart

Really great application !
We are use it and very satisfied with wide products selection and support responses !
Thanks you so much !

My Picks for You

I have been working with Wholesale2B for almost 2 years now. I've had their Amazon sync program, presently their ebay sync Program, and newly their Shopify sync program. And without a shadow of a doubt, without them I NEVER would have become a large presence with good profits in Ecommerce Online Retail. Here is what I LOVE about wholesale2b:

*1. They offer inventory sync programs that load products in very quickly (thousands) and keeps the inventory synced to warehouses with products of your choice--every 4 hours update or even manual when you put items in your lists. This saves me hours if not weeks of my time (I'm deploying almost 10K product to our various shops through their service).

*2 I choose my mark up: there are niches of products I have found there that work well on various platforms. I flush out at medium 20% profit on each sale using their inventory feeds and lists.

*3 If you wish to use them to fulfill (place order/upload tracing)--its streamlined to do so; or, you can reach out to wholesalers, set up your account with them but still use their app to sell, fulfill yourself-(they provide the contact information for you to do that if you wish) -they are fine with it (I like that flexibility).

*4 Any software or online work is not without hiccups, bumps, or flaws. So any issues I have, there is a ticket support system--there are 4 key people who answer questions and fix problem in 4-24 hours. I can count on that. They are very respectful and always willing to help you, teach you, or fix things on their end if needed.

*5. They are connected to 95 warehouses and offer over a million products from which you create your own lists and then click to push---100's of products at a time. I LOVE IT! Pick the right products with the right margin of increase and you DO sell--some products work better on certain sites though.

They are improving their software all the time. I highly recommend any of their services if you are looking to catapult your online store to the next level.

Teresa (Owner: My Picks for You)

Universal Sex Shop

Great services and nice support !
A very wide selection of products for every taste!

Highly recommend !

June 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review.

Priced Your Way

Wholesale2b have been tremendously helpful in helping me get my shopify store up and running. They have 1000's of great products to help get me and anyone up and running to put you into business for yourself! Their response rate to questions is extremely quick to respond every time, unbelievable! Thank you Wholesale2b!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9