Dropship Beauty

Dropship Beauty

by Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, 3D Lashes and More shipped from the USA

Glam Extended

I have gone back and fourth for a few weeks now on opening my store. I didy research and due dillegence and decided on drop ship bundles. When I found out they had an app with Shopify, I was in. I made the leap and could not be happier. It has been such an easy process so far. I'm so glad I joined and excited for the future!

Enticing Extensions

I used this app to help import products that I am currently selling into my shopify store. It allows me to have access to product photos and product descriptions which saves me a lot of time and busy work. I love that aspect of the app. I may be missing something, but I wish that it would show me the price of the item that my dropship company charges so I can better see what my profit will be. If I'm not mistaken, I see the suggested sale price (which is also helpful for pricing my items). I could be wrong though, I'm still exploring the app.

Diamond Hair Couture

Diamond Hair Couture loves Dropship Beauty it has been a life saver. It has help me out so much with the products and adding everything in. The process is wonderful. I recommend it for anyone that ready to sale.

Mane-Motives-Hair-Boutique

Dropship Beauty has truly been a lifesaver to me and my business. This app has made the process of creating my store super easy. All I need to focus on is finalizing the minor, cosmetic details of my site and focus on making sales. I would highly recommend this app to anyone!

Diamond-Kisses-Hair

This app has made it easier for me to accomplish my goal as an entrepreneur. I enjoy the streamline with inventory and the support with shopify and Mikey Moran as well as his team.

Ellem Jae Hair Bundles

Dropship Beauty made the entire process of setting up my store very easy!! I have tried similar apps but this one is a keeper!! I would recommend Dropship Beauty to anyone who has the desire to be successful in the hair industry!!

Hair For Royalty

I found the Dropship Beauty App to be easy to use and very helpful! Dropship Beauty App makes their App very accessible and ready to import as soon as you install the app. My favorite feature of the Dropship Beauty App is the Knowledge Base. Which had answers to all of the questions I came across. Overall 5 star App!

BombDotComHair

This app is awesome. Very simple and easy to use. They have a very large variety of products to choose from which is great.

AvaRay Beauty

The app is simply amazing. It is simplicity at its best! The import and export aspect is super convenient and easy to follow. I love it and I am looking forward to seeing what more it has to offer in the future.

Be Glamorous 2

I really LOVE this app. It’s very smooth and lays out literally everything. The ability to be able to import products quickly or have them imported for you is bomb! This was a great addition to the Shopify app. Can’t wait to see what’s next. Anyone second guessing it or not sure definitely give it a try!!!