Dropship Beauty

Dropship Beauty

by Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, 3D Lashes and More shipped from the USA

Be Glamorous 2

I really LOVE this app. It’s very smooth and lays out literally everything. The ability to be able to import products quickly or have them imported for you is bomb! This was a great addition to the Shopify app. Can’t wait to see what’s next. Anyone second guessing it or not sure definitely give it a try!!!

TLR Diamond Boutique

I use this app to do my everyday inventory buy at wholesale manage my online store makes my life so easy
Its the best app for my business purposes
Will recommend this app to everyone in the hair Extensions Business
Everyday Living is almost life challenging so having this app makes it absolutely perfect for me so that i font have to add on to my hectic schedule

Dreaded Goddess Hair Studio

Dreaded Goddess Hair Studio

I love this app! I love the fact that I can log in anywhere anytime and check and see exactly what’s going on with my store, they even have a live feature which is pretty cool! It is very user friendly as this is my first time starting a business and using any type of online store/website anything and I was able to design my store with no problem.

pampered-collection

I love the ease of this app. It allows me to access my business quickly. It gives me complete control and made customization simple. When you start a business it is so much,this app took one thing of my plate so I can grow my brand

Pretty-Please-Hair

I really enjoy this app. It’s easy to use and the customer service is awesome. I would recommend this app because it helps make the process easier

Southern Belle Haus of Glam

This app has been very easy to use and navigate since I started using it. It’s very organized and has been a blessing to my store! Thank you!!

It’s a Fetish Hair Extensions

I love this app it is very helpful and it allows my products to be imported to my Shopify website easily!!! This app is the best I couldn’t picture my website without it

Fairy Hair & Beauty

I use this app and love it... Very easy to set up your online store and create it the way you want it...

SlayGodsRoyalty LLC

I used the app to assist with creating my site. I loved this app, it is so easy to use and my website is poppin. Dropship bundles will also import for you and it’s affordable.

ExquisiteHairExt

I use this app to make dropshipping easier with dropship bundles. It will help free up time to market my brand. I was previously using wordpress ecommerce. I switched to shopify just for this app. I ended up taking a $500 loss since I paid for my wordpress website. BUT the products and this company are just that AWESOME, so it’s well worth it!! I love Dropship Bundles and PLE!!