Dropship Beauty

Dropship Beauty

by Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, 3D Lashes and More shipped from the USA

DivineamourèXtentions

I just started using this app in union with Shopify. It’s been very helpful so far and I haven’t had any issues with it. The drop shipping app makes managing my store 10x easier ! I would recommend it to any one who is just starting out because it is very beginner friendly

Carly Knots

I love how the app makes it easy to import products, which is usually time consuming. Also I like that it is user friendly. Thanks for creating this app, makes running my business less stressful!

Bless Her Crown

This is going to take my business to the next level! Now I can track all of my orders and analytics from my phone 24/7. The pro plan is worth the money, I'm so happy I invested. I have so much more time for marketing and networking now that I don't have to check my laptop and wait on emails constantly!

The Hair Foundry

This app has completely changed the way that I am going to operate my business. I am able to see inventory with ease and the backend approval process to fufill orders is clear, concise and easy to understand. Even with not a lot of Shopify knowledge, the app is very user friendly and makes the backend of your store super user friendly. The app integrates photos of the products to make it easy for you to add to your store offering.

The best part for me is that the app allows you to adjust your markup percentage across all products with just a single update. That helps to make sure that you as a store owner are meeting your margins —and you don’t have to update prices individually on each product!

Excited about this app and I keep learning more every time I sit and spend some more time with it. The Dropship Beauty app is a game changer for me!

Redefine hair

Being a busy person with a full time job, I decided to fulfill my passion in starting a small business. Time management has been very important to be to be able to balance the two. With dropship beauty it gave me the opportunity to Work on my business from anywhere with internet access.
You don’t need to worry about the cost or space needed to store inventory, so you can sell however many products you want. It’s a great app to get you started!

Natalia-Me-gan Hair

I love this app. I use the app to stream my products over several different channels while still being able to drop ship. Even though I already have a website I still opted for the Shopify through dropship and it was a very wise decision. A satisfied business owner. Natalia Me-gan Hair & Beauty, LLC.

Bella-Yve-Hair

I always wanted to have my own extension and wig line but didn’t have a clue how to get started. Because of PLE and Shopify collaboration I now have my very own luxury hair line. It is very helpful and important to me to have everything I need for my online store in one place. PLE and Shopify has taken care of all the guest work for me. And now, all I have to do to is customize everything to my liking and Baam! I’m open for business! It’s that simple!! Give them a try I promise you will not be disappointed!! Thank You PLE and Shopify for making this possible for my business.

Xclusive-Xtensions-Boutique

I used this app to help set up my store. It made the store set up so easy. I definitely recommend!!!

ParrisXtensions

I love how easy and seamless this app is to integrate into my store! I like being able to track my orders and profit directly from the app as well. Excited for what’s to come!

Mane Mode

Dropship Beauty is an amazing app. The most important things for me is customer service, clarity, and time. I was able to create my store, upload products (with pictures, descriptions, and information already included), and get started with ease because not only is the support great but the learning center is very clear and easy to follow. Even though it was easy for me they also offer to do it all for you at a minimal price.

I had been going around in circles to get started with my business because it seemed so tedious and confusing but this app came to my rescue and it is only the beginning. I am excited to see what is next.