Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, Lashes Makeup and more shipped from USA

From $2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SLAYher Beauty Boutique

Dropship Beauty created my store to be amazing. Even when new products are available, and I have to manually add them; the price point matched the others. One downfall will be the marketing product and videos; they are bland and will seem redundant if others come across your store + others. Invest in a professional shoot to add *spice* to your products

Hair Style Units

I used this app to make things a lot easier for me to run my business. Only thing I did not like about the app is that it crashes from time to time.

Pure Heavenly Hair Boutique

Great communication. And awesome service! I look forward to use this app for my business. Thank you!

ThinkOhZee

Just a little new but everything is very easy and they have tons of tipa and tricka and branding optuons and i can go on but i do dig this app

MaArlie’s Legacy Hair

I’m still new to this, but so far I am exited to work with a company that has an abundance of inventory. The customer Service has been very responsive anytime I needed help!

BeyondUSbeauty

Amazing app makes my business run faster and make more sells with less of the work . I recommend everyone to get this app it really comes in handy.

Tai Davis Collection

I Absolutely love how the dropship account syncs to my Shopify account with literally Clicks of a button. I love how user-friendly it is and how I can literally fulfill my orders while I’m sitting in the parking lot. However I wish vet my shipment confirmation numbers come to my email address instead of having to log back into mine dropship account. I wish that the items under their products were a little bit Easier to navigate through.Otherwise I am absolutely loving it.

All Tressed up

Im very appreciative of how seamless this app works with my shopify store! I look forward to updating my branding tools to make my site better!!

Crowned Goddess Luxury Virgin Hair

The App is probably the most revolutionary business tool in the hair industry at this time. The seamless collaboration between Shopify and Dropshipbundle makes setting up a full fledged profitable business in matter of days possible. Order processing was easy and I literally processed at the stop light in my car. I wish this was available a year ago. If you are worried about startup cost this is the way to go. Just a quicker response time on support questions would make this 5 stars all day.