Dear‑lover Dropship

Dear‑lover Dropship

by Quanzhou Shiying Clothes Co., Ltd

Find dear-lover products to sell and dropship

L & M Kee

I love the clothing line. You should visit their website before uploading products and create your dropshipping account as you will need to place the orders directly through the website until they change this feature. Do this first and you should have fewer problems. Shipping speed depends on the shipping type you chose when you place the order. Naturally, fast shipping will cost more money. Set your product prices accordingly.

Boutique Come

I tried for a few days and I can say it's very easy to work with. I tried for a few days and I can say it's very easy to work with.

Ann More products

Well I read and watched the Youtube videos and awesome feedbacks! Now I'm a bit confused with how long shipping takes though. All my products are shipped to US/Territories only and not understanding the shipping sucks! I did start with 5 stars because it is so easy to add products, navigation is so simple and easy. I just hope it doesn't costs a whole lot for shipping and it doesn't take long either. I need a better explanation on shipping costs and times. Otherwise so far so good!