Dropship Mike

Dropship Mike

by F13 Works

US Dropshipping Made Easy

Apendeal USA

I started off with the trial on the app, imported all the products that i found suitable, and start with the marketing, received an order and i am not able to contact the supplier or the developer and my order is not being processed

April 29, 2020

Hello - Looks like there is some confusion as you don't have any of our products added to your site and you don't have a payment method on file to pay for a product that is sold either. Happy to walk you through using the app if you aren't sure how to add products just reach out to us support@dropshipmike.com. Thank you

'Choleture Couture

11-22-19 Update:
Initially the free trial was for 1-day and my review was based on the information I observed in that time. With the extended trial time, I will be taking the time to go through the inventory offered more extensively and making a more in depth review.

Unfortunately, when reinstalling the app the loading screen appears and freezes on the Payment tab with the buffering icon.

I would like to change my rating to 2-stars based on the developers willingness to extend the free trial period; but so far it isn't possible to sign up by the deadline since the app will not progress past the payment screen.

I will update once I've made some kind of progress with the app. Again its well developed from what I was able to see; and I am hoping to find selections that do offer some kind of competitive pricing.

Original Review:
The app itself is well developed and a familiar interface; however, I cannot recommend this wholesaler. Cost is higher than retail on these items, these are not wholesale prices in terms of actual market value. These are trending items which is a positive; however, the market is saturated with these same items for a far more competitive price. I do not see any name brand items which isn't an issue in itself; but the pricing is comparable to what one would pay for branded product. I hope that newer drop shippers do not fall into the ideal of paying only $6.99 a month only to find they cannot be competitive in the market using the app. There are other apps available for $10 to $20 more a month that offer a more promising return on your investment.

November 21, 2019

We are offering the app for 1 full year for FREE if sign up before Dec 31st, 2019.

We also manage our own quality control center and QC each item before shipment.

If you need to return an item for exchange or refund, you can simply return to our USA warehouse .

We welcome all suggestions as dropshipmike is build on what works for you.

If you have a minute, please submit your suggestion to support@dropshipmike.com and we will definitely look into it.