DSA: Product & Review Importer

DSA: Product & Review Importer | Reviews

by DSA

Increase your DropShipping Revenue with DSA

Pay Per Mart

Great App with Awesome Support! Yerevan and the customer support team provided excellent help to get me setup quick. Great experience so far using the App. After 30 days I will provide another update.

July 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We enjoy hearing that you've found DSA useful in building your business. DSA will continue trying hard to provide excellent support for its customers.
We are happy to have you with us!

DSA team

Amethyst Jewelry

Hello I can´t open my app even tho I have a basic plan I can´t reach the site. Is there a bug right now? It actually worked before really good but now it´s not opening

January 29, 2021

Hello,
We are really sorry that you had to go through this bad experience with the App. One of our support team members will be in contact with you shortly via e-mail.
Thank you for using our application.

KIDZY TOY STORE

great application! my question is when a customer will place an order on my shopify store, how do i order with your dropshipall app? thank you for answering me I need help because I am starting in dropshipping

August 3, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are already answered for your ticket.

lightitup20twenty

love this app the best one ive used so far. price is decent even has a free plan. this is my first time droppshipping and I found app to be easy to navigate.

June 21, 2020

Thanks a lot for the review. We are happy to hear you're finding in the app useful.

CrepZilla

great application, allows me to import from multiple channels! and is perfect for my store. One of the best free apps out there

May 24, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We will do our best to satisfy our clients needs.

wear24/7

the best App for import products, I love it for my store, 100% recommended... Best store for dropshipping...

May 24, 2020

Hey, thanks a lot for the review. We are happy to hear you're finding in the app useful.