DropShipCN ‑ Print on Demand

DropShipCN ‑ Print on Demand

by dropshipcn

Free Shipping Worldwide. 800+ All Over Print Products.

Wallistix

This app was quite easy to use and good start for my business!

Great way to express my art and have them on different types of products. I’ve placed an order to check their quality. Wow! It was better than I expected and was quite impressed.

The only issue was the shipping time since it took quite awhile.. but I understood the problem due to the Covid-19 impact. To add to that, their customer service was very helpful throughout the transaction and explanation regarding all my concerns.

I would definitely continue using their service and hopefully the shipping time will improve.

Two Dots Clothing

I have been trying to use this app but it never works. However, after lots of patience on thDropShipCN's part we were able to figure it out. They are the best.

HaveFaithClothingCo

A few flaws with them but they new try them out and they will correct anything for you. Give them a try and build up with them together!

FCatherine

Я дизайнер, совершенно случайно увидела отзывы и решила попробовать, установила почти месяц назад, до сих пор работаю, ежедневно в творческом креативном процессе. Спасибо службе поддержки, отвечают быстро и помогают решать возникшие нюансы. Очень рада, что сотрудничаю с DropShipCN

CCU-COLOR CONNECTS US BY CATHY FRANCES

My store is called COLOR CONNECTS US and I absolutely love this app! They have over 800 products, and the variety is WONDERFULLY DESIGNED, AND VERY AFFORDABLE!!! The customer service is EXCELLENT! They exhibit a genuine concern for you, and I plan to do business with them FOREVER! They are professional, personable, and dedicated to helping you succeed. They are the best dropship company on the market! I HIGHLY recommend using them to perfect your brand. They are indeed a miracle! A+++++ ❤️

Alisas True Colors Designs

I finally got a pocketbook I designed and yes it was late but we are in the middle of Pandemic! The quality and printing is 10 Stars!! It was worth the wait! I can't praise these guys enough! The team are amazing! They answer every question quickly. I researched POD companies, and although this one didnt have any reviews I took a chance! I'm a designer and I have been working this company for a few weeks now. I am very pleased with the customer service and helping me build my store with unique products. So many products to choose from. It's really a dream come true :) This company is going to be the best print on demand company in the world, I have no doubts! Prices are perfect too! They want to help you succeed to have your own brand and they will :) Looking forward to seeing my samples soon. :) I'm happy I choose DropShipCN to be my partner towards my dreams and mission. They have really worked with me on finding products and are open to new products too :) The ease of the app is very straight on, easy to understand for new designers and older ones. Great product descriptions they supply you with. Worldwide Shipping! And your own branding label! They work with you, that is how a company should be. 10 STARS!! - Alisa, New Hampshire