DropShipCN ‑ Print on Demand

DropShipCN ‑ Print on Demand

by dropshipcn

Free Shipping Worldwide. 800+ All Over Print Products.

Mile High Gear

Lots of products to choose from and the design interface is easy to use once you learn how it works. Would love to see the update on the website.

Mishastyle

Hello The app is gorgeous , beautiful and there are many great options for design But I have a little comment. The image quality of product photo is poor. There are not many options to display the product at all. And I don't know how to make pictures of the product during the show in the store more than two pictures with more detail Please help.

Boutique Sensation

Definitely a diamond in the rough, the outfits look expensive and feel great. The stitching on the materials are awesome and professional. The outfits I ordered are exactly as I designed them. The only issue was the shipping, it took longer then they advertised but it was definitely worth the wait (It took about 30 - 45 days to arrive to a U.S. address). The colors are vibrant and beautiful as I designed. I believe they are great at what they do. You can check my store boutiquesensation.com. The items ordered were 1. https://boutiquesensation.com/products/plus-size-ruffles-and-sash-one-piece?variant=37451730256040
2. https://boutiquesensation.com/collections/bottoms-and-dresses/products/plus-size-chic-one-piece-with-a-belt-in-red?variant=37440230817960
3. https://boutiquesensation.com/collections/frontpage/products/plus-size-oversized-sheer-top?variant=37439219400872

POISON ARROW RETRO

Great products and shipping times have improved recently also. Good customer support. Great app. Only suggestion is more images showing different angles to be able to upload

Wallistix

This app was quite easy to use and good start for my business!

Great way to express my art and have them on different types of products. I’ve placed an order to check their quality. Wow! It was better than I expected and was quite impressed.

The only issue was the shipping time since it took quite awhile.. but I understood the problem due to the Covid-19 impact. To add to that, their customer service was very helpful throughout the transaction and explanation regarding all my concerns.

I would definitely continue using their service and hopefully the shipping time will improve.

Two Dots Clothing

I have been trying to use this app but it never works. However, after lots of patience on thDropShipCN's part we were able to figure it out. They are the best.

HaveFaithClothingCo

A few flaws with them but they new try them out and they will correct anything for you. Give them a try and build up with them together!

FCatherine

Я дизайнер, совершенно случайно увидела отзывы и решила попробовать, установила почти месяц назад, до сих пор работаю, ежедневно в творческом креативном процессе. Спасибо службе поддержки, отвечают быстро и помогают решать возникшие нюансы. Очень рада, что сотрудничаю с DropShipCN

CCU-COLOR CONNECTS US BY CATHY FRANCES

My store is called COLOR CONNECTS US and I absolutely love this app! They have over 800 products, and the variety is WONDERFULLY DESIGNED, AND VERY AFFORDABLE!!! The customer service is EXCELLENT! They exhibit a genuine concern for you, and I plan to do business with them FOREVER! They are professional, personable, and dedicated to helping you succeed. They are the best dropship company on the market! I HIGHLY recommend using them to perfect your brand. They are indeed a miracle! A+++++ ❤️