DropCL US/EU Dropshipping

DropCL US/EU Dropshipping

by DropShip CL

A One-stop solution for your dropshipping needs.

CaVa's Kids Boutique

How long does it takes to ship an order? I placed an order on Wednesday and it still hasn't ship. I also reached out to customer service and no response. I tried to do a live chat more than once and it keeps saying "I am 5, 3 or second in queue".

Nicholes Boutique Surprises

I love it! very easy and the shipping times are amazing and the live chat person sid is awesome! very helpful!!!

ambient.com

Drop CL is the very best Shopify app I have ever used, the products that they have are absolutely top notch. I have been really impressed with the quality of the products and delivery times.

The app is very easy to use, it is user friendly, simple, sleek and the process of setting products live is much more easier when compared to others. I've tried many different outsources for products but after dropCL, I cannot imagine going anywhere else.

The pricing is way better than other apps. The very best part of dropCL is surprisingly not the excellent products, it's the customer service they provide, they helped me a lot in setting up my store.

I'm so glad that I am using dropCL and I definitely recommend this app for a better business..!!

Northland General

Clean interface. I like the fact that some items have USPS shipping of 4-7 days. More products are needed. The chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of the app needs to be smaller as it overlaps the change page buttons. Will be doing a test order to see if that 4-7 days is actually true.
Update: They state : "Edit Before Import:
You can edit the products with your own content like description, title, images before import to your shopify store."
Not true. You cannot do this. You must edit on the products page in your shopify store.
Update 2: And it keeps getting worse. There is no auto order fulfillment as they advertise.
Update 3 : Oh come on! Product listings are bad. A pen light for $3.98 shows a picture of a stun gun. Women's Classic Casual Elegant Analog Female Quartz Leather Watches for $1072.68.
My conclusion: Nope. No test order will be done. Uninstalling right now.