DropCL US/EU Dropshipping

DropCL US/EU Dropshipping

by DropShip CL

A One-stop solution for your dropshipping needs.

Peppermint Dream Jewelry

Terrible Service! I had a customer make an order on 10/23/19 and I placed the order with DropCL and still they have not put the order in to be processed, it still says "pending" in the shipment status. I have tried do the live chat, and I have sent the them two messages on two separate days and they have yet to respond to them. I'd like my money back, because now I have to refund my customer their money. I'd just like to cancel my order, but I can't even get a hold of anyone.

Our Gift 2 U

I place and order and it keeps showing PENNING. I click on there live Chat logo but it tells me I am number 9 on the list. 2 hours later I am still number 9 on the list. I close the app because I had other things to do.

The next day I try again and this time I was number 10 on the list.I left it like that for hours and it did not change. I guess live chat is not live chat.

The third day I try again and this time their was a message on top of my screen saying I need to check my email and confirm my email address. I check no email from this company. If I did not conform my email address why was I allow to add their products to my web store.

So I went to the app and there was a help button so I used it and sent an email about what was going on. This is the fourth day and still no reply. Is this app still in business because I would like my money from the item I order. They have some good products by if you can not talk to them when you have a question you are wasting your time you could be buying from other business that will talk to you. Make up your own mind if you apply this app to your store.
And shopify should change the rating we should be able to put a zero star not be force to put a one star. That is if you really want to know how we feel.

CaVa's Kids Boutique

How long does it takes to ship an order? I placed an order on Wednesday and it still hasn't ship. I also reached out to customer service and no response. I tried to do a live chat more than once and it keeps saying "I am 5, 3 or second in queue".

Northland General

Clean interface. I like the fact that some items have USPS shipping of 4-7 days. More products are needed. The chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of the app needs to be smaller as it overlaps the change page buttons. Will be doing a test order to see if that 4-7 days is actually true.
Update: They state : "Edit Before Import:
You can edit the products with your own content like description, title, images before import to your shopify store."
Not true. You cannot do this. You must edit on the products page in your shopify store.
Update 2: And it keeps getting worse. There is no auto order fulfillment as they advertise.
Update 3 : Oh come on! Product listings are bad. A pen light for $3.98 shows a picture of a stun gun. Women's Classic Casual Elegant Analog Female Quartz Leather Watches for $1072.68.
My conclusion: Nope. No test order will be done. Uninstalling right now.