Dropshipping‑Alibaba Official

Rating (2.6)
Developer
2.6
Edited January 24, 2022

Shipping rates are insane. Example: $2.5 boxing gloves - Shipping costs $572-1094 with Alibaba shipping logistic providers - and shipping times are still around +/-20 days. I'd rather pay CJdropshipping 5 dollars with 6-12 day delivery or 12-22 day. Or use ePacket via ALiExpress et cetera.

Cania e-commerce
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 15, 2021

Good potential, but you need to be logged into your Alibaba account to process and import the products (i.e. you are sent to Alibaba.com when using this app, not a screen within your Shopify Admin). That means, for my Virtual Assistant to use this App they need access to my Alibaba account and password, which I cannot give out due to legal/security reasons. Hence I cannot use the app as it is my VA who imports my products... I would love to know when/if a separate user account feature is created.

Smart Sales Australia
Time spent using app: 18 days
Alibaba replied August 17, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry for the inconvenience but still happy that you've tried our service and shared the constructive suggestion which will definitely help us continuously improve our service and experience. For your suggestion, we will have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to know more detail and check whether we can offer alternative solution. Thank you for giving us a chance and we wish you all the best!