DropWorx

DropWorx

by EnterpriseWorx

Bringing Order to Ordering

Creationsg

DropWorx provide an excellent support in software installation. Unable to use in 32bit windows machine but in 64bit windows machine. Finally completed the installation and when use on the import of goods is easy.
Great Job !!!.

Shamanknot

Been using dropworx for a few months now as an alfa tester. We are a customer centric orgainsation and dropworx is just that. Find a Shopify Order via an AliExpress tracking number is what we wanted and what we got.
If AliExpress cancels an order, dropworx will inform you… amazing!

Everything is shown in shopify, great support, even better app.

Highly recommended!!!

Madera Ph

Nice app and waiting for my 1st sale. I had some issues but the support contacted me and explain the whole setup and future updates in few months. This app is great and perfect for a drop shipping store. I love it

The Float Chamber

Have started using this to set up my store.
Really straight forward.
Simple and allows great control.
Also customer support have been helpful in making sure I know what to do each step of the way.

Locovibe

As a start-up store, we needed to get it up and running quickly! In a matter of days, our store was operational and DropWorx had helped our team easily upload thousands of products! We now use it daily to place orders, upload new products, manage our old products and help with customer service. DropWorx is a lifesaver and I wouldn’t recommend anything else.

Ninjapparel

With our fast expansion we needed a solution to keep up with our operations. DropWorx has added immense value to our business by saving us from performing unnecessary manual tasks. We can now focus most of our effort on driving sales and scaling our business. Thanks Dropworx. 10/10 support reply within 24 hours.

Bytheway Shop

Awesome app. It has helped me to streamline the whole process. User friendly. Support is incredible as well. 10/10