Dropshipping by Dropwow

Dropshipping by Dropwow

by Dropwow

Top items dropshipping including US supply 3-7 days delivery

MUNDO STORE

I just started using Dropwow and think it is very practical. Direct integration with Shopify is very helpfull. Thank you.

elyospace

If you want to dropship with shopify, dopwow is your only choice. Easy to use and so many products to sell!

brand

i loved this marketplace so much thanks for your efforts to make dropshipping much more easier than before.

juste boutique

Thank you for this app and this service. It's very awesome. Very good shipping delays. I recommand this application

Gem-Dealz

I highly recomend droowow to any drop Shipping platform as it is on of the top drop Shipping apps. Now you can drop ship with you hands behind you back.

Meow Bowwows

I just started to use this app. I really like the products on the free plan. It is easy to use. I would like to see a bulk edit for descriptions and prices.

PremioMart

Awesome app

Let me EXPLAIN why: cause i like putting reasons in my reviews

1- Aliexpress usually have problems verifying you as a seller, and when you put someone elses address ( to dropship ) they need to verify you, and it took me 21 days to get verified and with the same issue.

Dropwow, have their own wallet with aliexpress, so you top up on their apps and boom thats it your done ready to ship >> tracking number automatically pushed into your order for your customer. epacket only filtered. so 12-20 days usaually

never had a problem with support theyre nice, reply within 24 hours max if theyre away.

Only thing i would recommend 1- increase the products & most importantly the app needs to be a bit faster as it takes a while when going to the next page / searching etc...

but its an amazing app i totaly recommend :)

Phasesofthemoon

Drop Wow is a pleasant surprise and I highly recommend it to anyone that want to make their store more competitive with fast shipping speeds

SuperLdN

Dropwow is my favourite drop-shipping app, ok it hasen't got the massive amount of items as Oberlo (amazing selection) but it makes it easier to find specific items that I am looking for and I never had any problems with shipping, orders, customers or delivery times. In just over 4 months the delivery times on my orders have never been longer than 12 days. I think thats acceptable if you stock unique, different and hard to find items. Shopify and Dropwow together have been brilliant in help and support and you can't find anyone that has so much information and help out there. With tons of videos and personal chats on line always available and helpful I can only give it 5*****

Zuri Closet

At first it was alright with little problems here and there, now its horrible orders never appear. they take forever to fix issues and My store received several returns because of their products. Not to mention they need to improvise on catalogs addition, shipping methods, turnover time and other extra hidden additional charges.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9