Dropshipping by Dropwow

Dropshipping by Dropwow

by Dropwow

Top dropshipping products with fast shipping from US and China

ClothesTogether

I started to use this app., and thought how wonderful it seemed and so easy but, I noticed all the brands like Mickey Mouse, Adidas, Athletic Brands, etc.. and so I decided to contact customer support. I found out "Some of our vendors do NOT have resellers license to sell these products" I was floored because this first of all is illegal and second of all I or anyone else selling this products can get into trouble, You have to be licensed to sell these products or go through a supplier that are legit and are contracted to carry those products. Be careful.

a Betta Shrimp

-This app gives 7 days trial but you can't really do anything with it
-And they don't own most of the items the items are from many different vendors (i found out so I uninstalled) which will make your delivery slow
-After 7 days trial if you are still using it and uninstall a few days later you will get charge end of the month. it there is no cancel at any time plan with this app.

If you need dropship companies own the items in their warehouse try CJ Dropshingor uDroppy and its free to use

DreamsClothingGiveaways

Extremely Unprofessional. They charged me for the app even after I deleted it. I specifically checked before I deleted to see if I signed up for any plans and still I was charged. Tried to contact support for a week straight but they would not issue a refund. Never used to app. Never going to ever again.

Loving Lane

I was having trouble locating my orders with chinapost and their tracking numbers and I had a million other questions, as I am only 3 months into dropshipping. Thankfully my site is in the top 9% of all stores opened the same week as mine so we have been doing pretty well sales wise. That being said......I had a lot of questions I needed answers too. The gentleman that helped me "Sergey" was absolutely a life saver for my business. Once I got started asking questions, I couldn't stop. Especially since he was so patient, and nice. He also gave me recommendations for product tracking so I can now go to one website and track 99 percent of all orders instead of 3-5 as I had to before. He answered every single one of my questions and simplified everything so it was easy to understand right away. I can't say enough about Sergey and what a huge help he was to me.

DreamingAboutHome
Products looks nice, but prices for delivery are not correct. They asked me for extra $90 dollars , but on their page is $1.9 . just because a big item and fragile. Definitely they have to update this. I have free shipping products and i don't want to ask my customer to pay extra money for $20 item. it's ridiculous. I am very dissapointed.

Cartersgoods

Great app lots of products to choose from and the shipping is quick I have been using Dropwow for about a 1year now the recent upgrades are a plus

Holistified

Interesting setup, and I found it to be useful. I advise to give it a shot. Most importantly, do proper market research and find the right items.

dextersmarket

IF YOU CAN don't use them. this company has the worst support team ever. there "global pricing" doesn't work and you will lose a lot of money. there are plenty of other dropship companies that have actual support. DONT MAKE A MISTAKE AND USE THEM.

Ruby Gilt

Great selection of products, I am working on mid market womenswear. Not shipped any yet but so far so good! Easy to find products, search could be improved to supplier type which would help

fortnitegearheads

I love this app. It has worked very well so far and i haven't had any major issues that were not able to be resolved in a timely manner

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12