Dropshipping by Dropwow

Dropshipping by Dropwow

by Dropwow

Top dropshipping products with fast shipping from US and China

Loving Lane

I was having trouble locating my orders with chinapost and their tracking numbers and I had a million other questions, as I am only 3 months into dropshipping. Thankfully my site is in the top 9% of all stores opened the same week as mine so we have been doing pretty well sales wise. That being said......I had a lot of questions I needed answers too. The gentleman that helped me "Sergey" was absolutely a life saver for my business. Once I got started asking questions, I couldn't stop. Especially since he was so patient, and nice. He also gave me recommendations for product tracking so I can now go to one website and track 99 percent of all orders instead of 3-5 as I had to before. He answered every single one of my questions and simplified everything so it was easy to understand right away. I can't say enough about Sergey and what a huge help he was to me.

Holistified

Interesting setup, and I found it to be useful. I advise to give it a shot. Most importantly, do proper market research and find the right items.

fortnitegearheads

I love this app. It has worked very well so far and i haven't had any major issues that were not able to be resolved in a timely manner

PremioCorp

Love it very much

fast delivery

amazing catalogue & fast

The new app is alot better than before

Only thing is automatic fulfilment straight into shopify ( am sure theyre working on it )

This app is the best for dropshipping i promise

DealCity Depot

Great app! Lots of products to choose from. Dropwow's integration with Shopify allows you to easily import products to your store.

The Christmas Gifts

Good selection of products. Fast import. Easy UI. Using it fot the first time. No complaints so far.

nemano

Love the app. Lots of products to choose from. Recently the processing times dropped significantly and tracking info is not being automatically added to the orders. Otherwise, really good app.

Mendable

I love the interface, ease of use and the product selections. So far a great experience in our book! We haven't had much time to play with it yet, but we're still starting out, however, this is a great app to use.

KJ's Boutique Magique

This is soooo much better than modalyst. Great products, Easy order process, and great service! Love it! Thank you!

Rebekah & Co.

I dropship to USA only, so being able to find US based vendors that ship quickly and provide quality products in my niche at a price that allows me to make a profit is CRITICAL. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the level of customer support and QUICK resolution when there is an issue!!! The app is constantly getting better, I'm thrilled and highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7