DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Maria All day

what is the purpose if I can do this directly on aliexpress? this wiill take me time so set up if have thousands of items in store?

Hype Smart Shop

The Dsers App is really great, i can manage all my orders at once, for dropshipping it's really helpful.

Vulcan Fashion

Best app to work with DS, it's easy to use and helps save time on laborious tasks, so we have more time to manage our sales and ads campaigns

CIDIVA

really very good app I love how it simplifies things for my business, provide excellent services .

Jirafo

I love DSers. Fulfilling all the orders at once is a dream come true. Before DSers I had to fulfill every order one by one, it was time-consuming and boring. With DSers I can concentrate on much more important things in my work. I highly appreciate and recommend DSers.

Boutique da Estética

I can easy place 100 orders a day in 1 minute, the same thing took me a day in another app, and the support is really good, usually answer my questions in hours. When the CashBack feature be fully implanted will be the best app on the market, by far! Perfect!!

CLC Store Oficial

The best app of its kind, meets all the features, incredible support !!! Thanks for making our lives easier Dsers ;)

Familymega

This is the best fulfill application I have ever known. You can fulfill 100 orders in just a few seconds. And it's free. Great customer service and fast. 5 stars!

December 12, 2019

Hi Familymega team ! Thank you for your review. We are very glad to know that DSers is helping you with your business.Please feel free to let us know whenever you need our help. Our team will get back to you as quick as possible. Have a nice day!

BellaVc

I'm loving Dsers, I've added it to my store for almost two weeks now, it saves a lot of time, it's dashboard is really simple to understand and it's easy to import and edit products and orders with it. Also you can orders many itens in one go!!!

I'd like to thank you giys for this amazing tool

December 12, 2019

Hi there BellaVc team ! Thank you for your review and your love to DSers :). We will try best to make your dropshipping easier and auto so that you can focus all your time and energy to deal with Marketing and product sourcing. Please feel free to let us know whenever you need help. Team will get back to you with our solution. Have a nice day !

Karma

Horrible horrible app not able to ship any products, every time I try to purchase it says we're not able to ship in united states but, my rates are set up. They have been no help and don't reply in a timely matter I'm never truly receiving assistance.

December 12, 2019

Hi there Karma team ! Thank you for your review and I am sorry that you are facing issues. AliExpress is updating service and it will cause some instability. We are working with team to modify as quick as possible. And thank you for your understanding there is time difference. Please feel free to leave us a message or send an email to us. Our support team will reply as quick as possible. Thank you again for your understanding and patience. Have a nice day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24