DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

glodiis

J'ai utilisé cette application pour développer mon business dans Ecommerce. Sa m'aide à passer mes commandes rapidement ! En plus de cela l'équipe DSERS est vraiment superbe ! Très gentille très active pour vous aider . Ce matin je etais servie par Catherine , très agréable de travail avec elle ! Sans son aide ce matin j'aurais sûrement perdu ma commande. Merci infiniment Catherine.

solicotech

i use this app it very good , and the customer service it's very good and fast. 24/7 . I recommend this app

Essential Oils Company

Best way to start drop shipping, so helpfull team. wish to sell lots of products on my shopify store.

Martha Kids

They response quickly and they do their best to help. I did not have a big issue but they were happy to help and solve the mess . I am thankful to deal with them and appreciate their support . The only thing i'm not happy with, is the communication with AliExpress suppliers is going very slowly, which is unhelpful at all. The supplier should be ready as soon as they can. I understand the different timing, even is not that big different, but still annoying . Hopefully you can help with this matter . Thank you for being there to help me .

Pazovo

The app is very easy to use, and I highly recommend it!
Ruby from customer support was excellent and so helpful. She cleared all my questions and doubts in a short time and was very helpful! Thanks Ruby, and for anyone whos looking for an app to easily fulfil orders - this is it!

Gator Slides

I was recently received great help in finding a replacement supplier for a product variant which was out of stock. Lena assisted me to add the new supplier for this out-of-stock variant without affecting the other variants which were still in stock. She also helped me complete all mapping associated with this. This assistance was provided quickly and politely and I am very happy with the result. Thanks Lena!

Loja Santarém

O suporte foi muito rápido, o atendimento de Ruby foi extremamente efeito e meu problema foi rapidamente contornado.

Nasando

Absolutely flawless! I was not expecting to go to bed with my problem being fixed. Colins replied to me so fast and help so much. He was also really patient as english is not my first language. I feel so much better!
Thank you so much Colins!

Cheapandeal

Service support vraiment très très bon, on aide et on répond à toutes les questions. Merci au support

MomBand®

Sebastian ha sido muy amable y muy rapido en la atención al cliente. Muy buena app, completa en todos los sentidos.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 430 431