DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

Omnick™

I am extremely satisfied with Dsers' customer support. They are very responsive and really care about the problem their customer is facing. I highly recommend the application because they do a very good job behind it. Full success to Dsers! And to us too Haha!

Hi Omnick,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

StormJewelry

ça me fait plaisir de d'avoir un service pareille la réponse a tout les question merci merci Rona de Dsers vous conseille m'avancer sur ma boutique

Hi StormJewelry,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service and the special thanks to Rona. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Pouruneviefacile

We used this app and it works very good. I had a problem in one of my shopify store and i didn't know why, i talk with jessica on messenger, and in 5 minutes, all is OK. I spent 2 hours alone yesterday trying to find issue, but it is better to send a message in messenger. On utilise cette application et elle fonctionne très bien. J'ai eu un problème avec un de mes store shopify et en 5min elle à réglé le probleme. Hier j'ai passé 2h à essayer de régler le problème, et c'était bien mieux de simplement lui envoyer un message

Hi Pouruneviefacile,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Deral

I am a new user of this app and still testing it but as for customer support I am pleased. I have tons of annoying questions but Jesse helped me in every way in a very patient and friendly manner

Hi Deral,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service, especially with Jesse. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Trendy Accessories Store

I have been using this APP and I have to admit it is very smooth and friendly user, Also it give access to a wide load of product. And most importantly, customer care is excellent. They respond very fast. I was last assisted by Eamily and he did an excellent job helping.

Hi The Trendy Accessories Store,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our app and customer service. We are excited to learn about the special thanks to Eamily. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MadamFitness

Le service après vente est réactif et rapide. C'est aussi un excellent moyen de solutionner les problèmes aliexpress. Je recommande

Hi MadamFitness,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Starty Way

Wonderful! The application performs its functions with mastery. Besides, of course, the great support always, especially Meena's, solving very fast!

Hi Starty Way,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. Meena will be really grateful for your appreciation. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Lightupmyheart

Could support team, had a problem and it was fixed in 15 minutes with live chat. Would recommend this

Hi Lightupmyheart,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bellasemo

I really appreciate the effort of Jesse and all what she did for me, she was very helpful . thank you i recommand Jesse always. thank you Jesse for your help

Hi Bellasemo,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them, especially with Jesse. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Maison Milano

Perfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccctttttttttttttttttttt

Hi Maison Milano,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!