DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Dainty Abode

The app is great. It has almost every feature you could want in a fulfillment app. The customer service is also really helpful and responsive. I was totally surprised with how helpful they were. When aliexpress asked me to verify my address and couldn't fulfill orders they suggested a helpful and practical solution to remedy the issue.

Hi Dainty Abode,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review on DSers and our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

oricular candle

la meilleur application support rapide et application rapide
facile pour tout ceux qui débutent. or

Hi oricular candle,

We are happy that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you for your review on our App. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Magnus Brand

Why are people still picking Oberlo over DSer? I've been working for 6 months with Oberlo and decided to try DSer for once and it is WAY better. - Processing order on Aliexpress is WAY quicker - Auto sync tracking info to PayPal
- Advanced product mapping function
- Customer shipping address editting gives you immediate feedback from how Aliexpress would read the data (country codes for phone numbers, available cities to a specific region etc.) Reached the support multiple times and they were always able to fix my problems~

Hi Magnus Brand,

We really appreciate your review on DSers about our features and customer service. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

AllTownMall

I really wanted to like this app (DSers Pro), the DSers Pro account is supposed to handle multiple stores of the platforms Shopify and Woocommerce. It does..... but there's a big Wall between the 2 platforms. You can't import products into one platform and then transfer them to another, it's 2 seperate import lists which to me makes no sense at all. If you want to import products into Shopify you have to log into the Shopify platform. If you want to import products into Woocommerce you have to log into the Woocommerce platform. I don't know why it needs to be like this since DSers uses their own backend. The Pro account enables you to have 25 stores and import 75,000 products, but it only allows for 1 user..... I imagine a very overworked user, which I hope they're paid very well :). And since the software does not support multiple lists like many other Aliexpress softwares do the 75,000 products by 1 person, might as well say 1,000,000 because I don't think one person can manage a 75,000 product list. It does have 1 filter that allows you to filter by products pushed to stores. One feature I like is that it allow you to set a standardized message to vendors (i.e. not to put marketing materials in the packaging) and your phone number instead of your customer's phone number. I really hope DSers does some major improvements to the app, otherwise I won't renew past the generous trial period of 3 months. UPDATE: I gave up on this app, if you have more than a few items, in my opinion this app become unusable (remember just my personal opinion) you can only update your store 5 items at a time and it takes a really long time to do the update and I've compared it with several other apps. Their claim of being able to have 75000 items is beyond the realm of possibility. Getting items from your store is 10 items at a time and again it takes a very long time to fetch even a small number like 100 items. One positive that must be mentioned is their customer support is very good. Too bad their app isn't, at least for me..... they have many good reviews but when I tested it with a store of 100 items and another store with 200 it became totally and unacceptably unusable.
I'm not trying to malign the company, just sharing my personal experience.

October 8, 2020

Hi dear team !

Thank you so much for your advices and feedback. We are sorry that DSers did not manage to bring you a good user experience. Since Woo and Shopify have a lot of things quite different from each other, we currently split it into 2 platforms. We will discuss your situation with inner team and see how to optimize it. Thank you for your understanding and keep in touch.

Have a great day!

DSers team

Combat PLUS

Support is efficient and fast. I had trouble with my account and to be honest, support text me back in 3 min and fix my problem as fast as it came. I wish all support to be same as Dsers one. 5 stars deserved.

Hi Combat PLUS,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service and we are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Manias de Mulher

I love it, Work so good and still has casback ! If you working as a dropshipper you need this!!!!!!

Hi Manias de Mulher,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers for better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

HENSA

------------------------------------------------
SAV très réactif.
Je conseille Fortement . ----------------------------------------------

Hi HENSA,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

luxury lidia

j'avais des soucis avec une commande qui ne passait pas et un de leur collaborateur Barret m'a gentiment aidé , il a été très réactif et super patient jusqu'à obtention de la solution. je recommande cette application

Hi luxury lidia,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Pawlify

Great app, everything went smoothly for the first orders. The mapping can be a bit confusing but there is an answer to everything on their page, easily accessible. I had a self-created issue (not enough knowledge) of the app, but was quickly helped. Therefore, even if something is not working they have a great support. Makes your life 100x easier.

Hi Pawlify,

We are happy that you are enjoying dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

princesseboho

j avais un problème de mapping et j ai demandé l aide du service clients et leur réponse a été rapide et courtoise

Hi princesseboho,