DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Markam

I was needed help because I had a problem and I contacted the support. The person who spoke to me was very helpful and replied very fast to help me. If you need help guys don't hesitate to ask them

Winterwonder-shop

very happy with Dsers and specially with its customer service, always very efficient! They already helped me with some issues. I recommend!

Mon-Ami-Le-Chat

I am really satisfied about this app. i did have a lilte issue in the setup and the CS in messenger FB.. his name was Ray has helpt and i was really happy to talk to a real person he was smiply clear and very helpful... Thank you :)

Yulte

Great app and great support. I use it for each of my orders and the support is reactive and answer quickly to my questions.

DuckyRider

Very good customer service, friendly and nice. The app is running smoothly and conveniently. The problem is from Aliexpres supplier, if DSers can provide private sourcing, it will be awesome.

Hi DuckyRider,

In terms of private sourcing, you can check out DSers Mass Supply program and Product Bargain Marketplace. Hope this will help you more! We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you for your review on our App and customer service. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Applex

These guys are great I was having problems getting an order to go through since the supplier was out and i contacted customer service they had a very quick response time and helped me solve the problems very quickly i would definitely recommend them!

Hi Applex,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Flash Discount UK

My experience with Dsers is very good. The customer service is very fast... I intend to stay with them for a long time!

Hi Flash Discount UK,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying its best to provide excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Mystery Shoes

best customer support ever! Barret's response time is less than a minute. It is easy to notice that really want to help me.

Hi The Mystery Shoes,

We will let our customer team to know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Perle du coeur

Service client qui répond à la minute et qui règle le problème facilement je suis très satisfait c'est un outil incroyable pour gérer ces commandes très rapidement

Hi Perle du coeur,

We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Idrene

I have used DSERS, I am very happy with this application. The support is very responsive and very helpful. I highly recommend it! Dedication to Jingjing :)

Hi Idrene,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106