DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

Mananass ©

This application is a must-have, their support is very reactive and professional, if it is Jesse who answers you know that you are sure to have a quality service.

Spectra Cleanse

Incredible quick with the responses and very detailed. Almost superhuman. Amazing!! Meena was the one helping me.

WeighFy

Best app I never had problem with them, they also have the best customer support I recommend to anyone!

icemusicfrance

good customers service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Jewelry Purse

DSers gave me the opportunity to take a business from 0 and turn it into profit in less than a month, and its free.. Thank you guys so much for everything and thank you Jesse for being so lovely. The support is always around ready to answer any question in less than minutes, cant ask for more. Great job guys, looking forward to a great year!

William Wangen

Great application, made my work so much easier. Also great support. Thank you! I recommend this to everyone

TRAVEL MOVING

Merci Zephyr, pour votre aide, sans vous je n'y serais jamais arriver. L'application DSERS est vraiment bien. Je la recommande. Encore merci.

ConceptBeauté™️

I thank Meena for helping me solve my problem. Person very understanding, listening and very kind. To finish I recommend the application !

kanigrou.com

Very cool app i do recommend to anyone who want to bulk fulfill their orders very fast, support are very reactive too 5/5!

Floralda

They solved all my problem very fast, the support is really good, thank you for everything. Fell free to ask them and they will try their best !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 159 160