DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

1 - 10 of 1970 reviews

TICASA

The best app for processing orders, im Using for years with great cashback option. thanks to Jessica.

DEAP STORE animals

je voulais changer de fournisseur pour un produit .
Jessica m'a guidé et mon problème a été résolu très rapidement.
merci

Mabble Case

Monica from customer service was very reactive and was able to help me clarify my problem, I recommend this application !

Baby Chew Toys

Monica from DSers was extremely helpful and quick with a response. I would highly recommend anyone to use this app for their store.

DealBox

I talked to the attendant Lucy today and I would like to praise her for the excellent service. Very attentive, helpful and willing to solve my problem. I would also like to commend the services provided by Dsers, they are always willing to further improve the experience with their customers. Congratulations to the entire Dsers team.

Hi DealBox,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them, especially with Lucy. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fluffsy

Monica from the DSers support team helped me very well. The app works perfect. Never had big issues and if I did, i'm always helped fast.

Hi Fluffsy,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Trendy-shoe

Dser is a great app so far with a great customer service. I will write a more detailed review once I have used it for at least a month. But for far, it's awesome!

Hi Trendy-shoe,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

For U Store

The support service is excellent, they are attentive and quick, I have nothing to complain about! Thank You Dsers

Hi For U Store,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

StreetWorkout Store

Super renseignements, très disponible et aimable, je recommande.
Je pense que cela va m'aider pour ma boutique !

Hi StreetWorkout Store,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to give it everything we’ve got. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Samsara Shop

It is the best app for automating aliexpress orders and they keep improving it. I have had some small problems with it but the customer service is really good at taking care of it.

Hi Samsara Shop,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 196 197