DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress & Loox Official Dropshipping Partner

Slaytonight FR

There is no one better than Dsers out there, they really useful and helpful for sure they are the best!

May 23, 2020

Hi dear team! Thank you so much for your review. We keep working hard to bring you a better and better experience on DSers. Thank you for your patience for all the time. Please don't hesitate to ask for help when you need. Have a nice day. DSers team

Natural Spirit Store

Good app and useful. Recommended. I hope they keep it free. Now I use this one instead of oberlo. It is very easy to use and you can do bulk order so is fine.

May 23, 2020

Hi dear team! Thank you for your review. DSers will always keep free version for our users and we also bring different plans for users with different needs. Please don't hesitate to ask for help when you need. Have a nice day. DSers team.

PRO-BALL™ MARQUE FRANÇAISE

I think DSers is very useful, to make you save a lot of time! The support is on point! Great future ahead of you guys!

May 19, 2020

Hi dear team ! Thank you for your review. We are very glad to provide service to you. We are trying very hard to improve our support . And I am sure that you will feel it even better soon. Please don't hesitate to ask for help when you need. We will try best to get back to you. Have a nice day!

A Bella Cosa

Un pò complicato per chi non è abbastanza pratico. Ottimo il servizio messanger. Basta chiedere e ti risponderanno in poco tempo.

May 19, 2020

Hi dear team! Thank you so much for your review.Please feel free to ask for help when you need. And we are also very open to your advice to make DSers better and better. We are still young, but we believe that we will grow better and better with your help. Have a nice day. DSers team

Slick Concepts

After exchanging emails with the stuff, all questions has been answered to my satisfaction, therfore I will continue to keep my mind open and take adventage of all the features app has to offer . ps.- the customer service is great and they contacted me very quick .

May 17, 2020

Hi there! I hope that you are doing well. Could you please tell me what issue you are facing when using DSers? Please feel free to contact via Messenger or email: support@dserspro.com. We are happy to help.

WeRPerfect

I use this app for just few days, but it's already working good. I'm not sure if I know how to use all what they have, but for now, it is really good. I love it.

Jessi-Institute™ Paris

Très bon SAV ! Résout tous nos problèmes ! Je recommande à tous ceux qui se lancent dans le Dropshipping !

KitchenFoil

Makes everything way simpler before i did every address manual, quite a struggle to keep an eye on everything, this made it easier

Sanitys™

Nice service and great app. I fully recommend it. it's easier than the other apps that i used in the past.

Pratiqueplus

I recommend! The app is very easy to use and the customer support great!! They answer very quickly and are really helpful!