DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Catty Mastery

Thanks Meena serving me for the customer service. She did a great job in answering my question. Hope I can see her again in the future~

July 8, 2021

Hi Catty Mastery,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Spiffy Nifty Gadgets

great app, even greater customer service, which is very prompt and is indeed 24/7 for you. resolve my problem within minutes

July 8, 2021

Hi Spiffy Nifty Gadgets,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

strikesolarlights

App works great. Catherine answered my questions about tracking information issues and how they could be rectified.

Hi strikesolarlights,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Oside

Very good app. it was a really great experience here ,and Cath shared you great support ! i like DSers ,and this was a great tool for my business.

Hi Oside,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

HydroSand Art

Meena was quick to respond and she didn't have me waiting for hours on a response. Great Service!!!

Hi HydroSand Art,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ERYSOL

great app, 100% support, I had some questions about mapping, support helped me very quickly, love...

Hi ERYSOL,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LE PRATIQUE DU MOTARD

Bon support client, Catherine a été réactive malgré des problème de synchro suite au nouvelle reforme de TVA j'attend le retour de l'équipe technique. Merci

Hi LE PRATIQUE DU MOTARD,

Crokinole USA

Spoke with the support team (Catherine was the best!). Not only did they get me set up with the product I needed, they explained how the whole process works. Being new to dropshipping, this really helped!

Hi Crokinole USA,

Welcome to the dropshipping business! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers and enjoy our customer service. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to help them in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Sexy Scientist

I used this app for all my shopify stores. The customer service is really helpful and answer most of the time in a few seconds. I recommande this great app.

Hi The Sexy Scientist,

Trendhits24 | Offizielle Webseite

I use this app for my Online Shop. I lately had a problem and i was in contact with ruby from the dsers support team. She was very nice and helpful! My problem was solved in about 5 mins! Perfect!

Hi Trendhits24 | Offizielle Webseite,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!