DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

APRIOM

Super appli et le support est au top. Je l'utilise pour gérer mes commandes, faire des bundles, RAS. Foncez!

Hi APRIOM,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you for your review of our App and support. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

NEED STOORE

Está de Parabéns, suporte maravilhoso, me responderam rapido e me ajudaram em tudo, muito obtigado parabéns

Hi NEED STOORE,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Magnu Store

Excellent service and they solved my problem very fast! I thank Eamily, better support helped me to solve a problem with my client's data that the platform was not accepting, it was fast and attentive.

Hi Magnu Store,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Oh My Dog

I've been using Dsers for 5 months now and I can say it's the best app for dropshipping, multiple suppliers and bulk ordering really easy.

Hi Oh My Dog,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on DSers' features, especially on multiple suppliers and bulk ordering. DSers will continue trying the best to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Toutouf

App very useful and time saver ! The support from Messenger is very friendly and efficiency, thanks to Jessica & Jesse !

Hi Toutouf,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Healways

Very fast and competent support :) A useful and easy-to-learn order management tool. Adding multiple stores on the same account is really great.

Hi Healways,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you and you enjoy managing multiple stores with DSers. We will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Little-Lutèce

Great application, the customer service is perfect always listening and responds extremely fast even today I needed information and Jessica from customer service answered me in less than 5min! I highly recommend

Hi Little-Lutèce,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Polaris Glow

This is a great app. I think it is the best AliExpress dropshipping partner app out there. And best of all, it's free. Great features, great customer service. Can even fulfill orders from my smartphone. Very happy with it.

Hi Polaris Glow,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our app and customer service. DSers will continue trying the best to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Orange Nederland

The delivered great service. Also in the weekends you can get in touch with them, and they do not stop until they found the solution. I can recommend it to everyone!

Hi Orange Nederland,

TOTALSTOKE

I am using the app for 2 months now. Is it very easy to use and navigate. Fulfilling orders is a piece of cake. Thank you guys! Great app!

Hi TOTALSTOKE,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you for your review of our App. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!