DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Travel Pet Belt

The customer service is the best ever, they will get back to you within minutes. Such an amazing app to get you what you need in a timely manner, thank you DSERS so good

CleverKoala

Great app and great customer service! Might be a little confusing to start but makes fulfilment of orders super easy and painless.

Azzy's Online

This app is wonderful! I can see all of my orders in one place and can manage them faster and easier than ever before. The blog and videos tell you exactly how to set things up and when I missed something, I just asked and they were immediately there to answer my questions. I literally fulfilled and order whiled setting it up!

FarmCityPets

Excellent app it has much better automation than the others. But you also have more control over the importing of the products. Support is also very good and fast. Would recommend.

Magalo Sports

I got a very good live support. After leaving a message, I was contacted back and helped with my technical problem. Ths issue was quickly resolved and I have been able to clarify a few more things that I was not sure about regarding the processing of orders through DSers. The app is very useful and the support is quick and helpful. Many thanks.

Talluh

They have an excellent support team and the app is really helpful. Perfect integration with shopify & aliexpress.

ChargedUp : Magnetic USB

No issue with it so far, very good app and excellent support team. Perfect integration with shopify & aliexpress

OrderYoga

Works great and very convenient for order fulfillment. By far the best app for dropshippers. I couldn't live without DSers!

Pawnailtrimmer

THIS IS THE BEST APP EVER AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO QUICK AND UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING. This is so much better than oberlo, trust me. you can all your fulfill orders at once. and you can change suppliers so easily. If you don't have this app you are either wasting money or getting stressed out when there is a better solution. BEST OF ALL THEY ARE FREE!!!

PureSkin Roller

works great, nice support keen to help at anytime it's very useful and provide advices that always are sharp