DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

1071 - 1080 of 1950 reviews

MagicBabyBag™ - Boutique officielle - Sac à langer Idéal pour tout parent.

Nice, easy, so so so quick, and HELPfull ! I had a wonderful person, Mickey, he saved my day ! He gave a bunch of explaination, videos, links. Helped a lot ! I recommand it. Thank you

Hi MagicBabyBag™,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Alissée

The best app for importing from aliexpress and more importantly to order in bulk. The dev team is always there and helpful. The app is always improving, the last improvement is the tracking number being automatically integrated in Paypal, which is a blessing.

Hi Alissée,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you when importing products and dealing with bulk orders. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PupSoKool

The rep on FB was very responsive and helpful. He walked me through the process after I made an error in my ordering process. Thank you!

Hi PupSoKool,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Lotussya® - Tapis Acupression N°1 #Best Seller

Dsers tech team is very fast to find and resolve my last problem. They were very nice people, helpful to me.

Hi Lotussya® ,

We are glad to learn that your problem was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Comprei Amei

I love the way they reply all of our questions thru messenger. They are so polite and ready to help us.

Hi Comprei Amei,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

smile-cats

I used messenger service to remove a story, it was done in less than 5 minutes !!
Perfect service ! Very happy

Hi smile-cats,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

les2chefs

The app is essential to any new drop shipper. And the service is 5 stars! Do not hesitate to use Dsers.

November 11, 2020

Hi les2chefs,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you for your review of our App. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

inFaceTeam

DSERS MAKES IT 100 times more easier to full fil orders . i dont even know how to thank aliexpress for making this app

November 11, 2020

Hi inFaceTeam,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our app and we are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ADHRA

the customer service is excellent, they are quick and answer all the questions, they help me with an order issue. It was quicke and they explained me in an esay way. I recommend definitely.

November 12, 2020

Hi ADHRA,

The Giant Airpod Store

The customer service is excellent. They helped me with a checkout issue even though it wasn't their job to do and helped me set up the products in the app. all in all i would recommend this app to anyone. thank you and keep up the good work

November 12, 2020

Hi The Giant Airpod Store,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!