DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Higherchakra

Very efficient. Fulfilled almost 100 orders in 2 minutes rather than 1hr 30 with other apps. Admitad fulfillment works if you click on your advertiser link before placing the orders on dsers. Perfect app for dropshippers

Hi Higherchakra,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you when fulfilliing orders. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Forssi.com

App works fine and new features are constantly added to it. I had minor issue. Contacted them through FB Messenger and received instant help. 5/5

Hi Forssi.com,

We really appreciate your review on our app and customer service. We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mijn Hummeltje

very happy with it. Good service as well! very happy with it. Good service as well! very happy with it. Good service as well!

Hi Mijn Hummeltje,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers on better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Aera Harmony

The support is very responsive and very efficient (Reply on Saturday)
They even made a manipulation for me.

Hi Aera Harmony,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Xialc

very good application with top features, very responsive to its users. they have evolved a lot from their beginnings, also very easy to use I recommend it.

Hi Xialc,

We really appreciate your review on our App and customer service. We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Lovemyplaid

Great application, and top customer support with answers to very quick questions.I have been in trouble many times, and the customer service people have remained friendly and have been able to help me patiently with my various problems. This is really an application that I recommend 100%.

Hi Lovemyplaid,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Valley18

This app is must have tool for anyone having a store with shopify. It is so optimized for importing and dealing with bulk orders. Now with new module of Product bargain and fulfillment from Dsers,its a great addition for store owners. Though I can't pen down all the features it have , features like product mapping and product splitting are a great tools for everyone. Nevertheless to say customer service out of this world, they are very responsive and available for you to solve any problems put to them.Anyone should try this app once, I bet you won't come out with this integration.

Hi Valley18,

We really appreciate your review on DSers about our features and customer service. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SportbuddyOfficial

GREAT app for Dropshipping and Customer support were excellent and helpful. Thank you DSers for the value

Hi SportbuddyOfficial,

MagicTress

J'avais besoin d'aide pour traiter mes commandes et j'ai contacté le support. La personne qui m'a parlé a été très affectueuse et ma répondu très rapidement pour m'aider en m'expliquant très clairement comment régler mon problème. Franchement n'hésitez surtout pas à les contactez si vous avez un problème.

October 29, 2020

Hi MagicTress,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Markam

I was needed help because I had a problem and I contacted the support. The person who spoke to me was very helpful and replied very fast to help me. If you need help guys don't hesitate to ask them

October 29, 2020

Hi Markam,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!