DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

Yokuair

INCREDIBLE APP!!
All of my orders is automatic made by just one click!
and then i just need to pay in ali! HAHA
5/5 ez

Diamondpaints.nl

the app is very easy to use and customer service is always ready to guide you. Many possibilities in the app

Sutra Wear

Makes work so much simpler and quicker. Love the App. The interface could be a bit more friendly, takes a bit of getting used to.

Facilidade Express

Very easy to use the app. Solved all my problems with processing orders and data collection. I recommend!

Planeta Capital

It's the second app I use for my store and it has worked out way better! You can process multiple orders at the same time, so you save a lot of time. Very friendly UX as well. I Recommend!!

Cute Plushy

It works perfect, love the simplicity and possibility to access any aliexpress seller and product. I can fulfill multiple orders at once with simple steps. It is very useful!

Quatro Nove

Dsers helped me a lot in order processing, it became an indispensable application in my operation, simply the best.

lojadaluiza

This app solves my problems with severally requests, besidescorrecting issues with coding Brazil . it is essential to my work. Thank you

FroheAugen

works perfect, love the simplicity and possibility to access any aliexpress seller and product. only thing i am missing is stock sync, however i think it will be available in the pro version.

GymZonia

Highly recommend, every aspect of drop shipping has been taken into consideration which automates many tasks that we would usually do manually. The pro version has plenty of extras and it's absolutely great.