DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

1101 - 1110 of 1970 reviews

Ouistana

Une très bonne application, rapide et facile à utiliser. Le service client est juste 10/10, j'ai toujours eu une réponse rapide à toutes mes demandes.

November 12, 2020

Hi Ouistana,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FeelUrBody

Dsers tech team is very fast to find and resolve my last problem. Ray was very polite, helpful to me.

Hi FeelUrBody,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Remote Practice Managers

Kevin was quick to resolve my questions and concerns regarding order processing and fulfillment. He provided me with a step-by-step guide on how to get my orders processed via Dsers. He also pointed to me about the importance of getting my products mapped correctly. His help was immense because I had already lost 3 sales because I didn't know what steps to take after the orders come in. Kevin, for your help, I remain very grateful. Thank you!

Hi Remote Practice Managers,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them, especially with Kevin. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

JerryAndAlexandra

Sorry for my english but just wanna Say

Dsers tech team are very very fast to find and resolve a problem. Mickey was very polite, gentlfull and helpfull with me

I recomand without hésitation this app and if you need something dont hesitate to write message to them !

Hi JerryAndAlexandra,

We are happy that your issue was fixed and thank you so much for your review. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Stans-care

Been using dsers since the start because of the very good support, response time is quite fast and they're doing a great job

Hi Stans-care,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Casinha dos Pets

Thats a Great Plataform for you do your orders and automatize the process.

I recommend to all dropshippers

Hi Casinha dos Pets,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you for your review of our App. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

soapocket.com

Had some issues and try to find help and someone from Dsers team helped me solve the problem step by step trough messenger. Recommend

Hi soapocket.com,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

La Gazelle Boutique

This app is great and the support team works very well on issues from customers,in a very short time.

Hi La Gazelle Boutique,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Easylhome

I love this app,it's very easy to use it. it has a free plan and the costumers service is very helpful.

Hi Easylhome,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

EtsySales

Convenient service for dropshipping. Very fast support. Helped to solve the problem as soon as possible. I advise everyone.

Hi EtsySales,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We always try to provide the best services to all valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!