DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

1111 - 1120 of 1937 reviews

Air Graphic

Outstanding App for an new Shopify store like myself. I was totally clueless about the processing orders process and DSers make it so much easier! I actually ran into some major problems with my first few orders (My fault I hadn't set up the product mapping properly) and Jesse, from the DSers online messenger support, was VERY clear with their support and issue was resolved quickly. This meant my customers product was able to be processed without much hesitation. Will definitely continue to use their service and recommend to others!

Pedimaxx

Very satisfied as far as I'm concerned. Reactive, friendly and efficient! In terms of customer support, some people should take inspiration from this.

sneekz

Support is very fast and they really helped me out with mapping new products. Thank you for your great help!

A Fonte Jota

I used this app to help me do practicality. I really like it does work nice. It would be nice if it did improve portuguese translation.

Easy-sunshine

So usefull !!! I save a lot of time thanks to this app and they are incredibly fast answering if any problem occur !!! I recommend 100%

Current Innovations

The support team is always ready and helpful.
Haven't used much of what this apps meant for yet, but this leaves me very hopeful that this platform will be a great long term solution.
I've heard from many people that Dsers outperforms Oberlo, so thats why I'm here to use it! Thanks for making an alternative to Oberlo, I hear they are a nightmare...

Bodyjene

This is a great app, it is very easy to import products and fulfill orders without involving in Aliexpress.

BOOBO KIDS

Just downloaded this app since I heard many good things about it with auto fulfillment. Experiences great customer support on facebook messenger and by email. Easy to reach and clear communication which makes it easy for the customer! Thanks again to DSERS!

LUX MIDAS

Very good app!!! ....................................................................................

F For Flying

Loving the app so far, user friendly, great support. highly recommend!
Gives you all the updates on the products, price/stock change.