DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

Quatro Nove

Dsers helped me a lot in order processing, it became an indispensable application in my operation, simply the best.

lojadaluiza

This app solves my problems with severally requests, besidescorrecting issues with coding Brazil . it is essential to my work. Thank you

FroheAugen

works perfect, love the simplicity and possibility to access any aliexpress seller and product. only thing i am missing is stock sync, however i think it will be available in the pro version.

GymZonia

Highly recommend, every aspect of drop shipping has been taken into consideration which automates many tasks that we would usually do manually. The pro version has plenty of extras and it's absolutely great.

tech gap

Dsers is the best app I have, easy to use, has great support, bulk order processing, quality gains and other requirements, and what makes it amazing is that it's totally free, I recommend

Year Round Holiday

This app is a joke!

the 5 star reviews here are fake! Do not install this app and waste your time with it. You'll definitely regret it.

Don't believe the reviews as they are fake. The 5 star reviews are fake!!!

PLtrend

Dsers is the best app for connect a shopify store with Aliexpress and complet lot of orders in one shot. Free app.

Zippers

I'm using the app for 2 month now and I'm really satisfied by their services ! Special + for their web chat; their were always here to help me

Deal Génial

This app is convenient and very usefull. Very practical to do the mapping with product provider and oder products
Better than apps used before ...!
Really enjoyed it

Super Promoções

Dsers is the best app for dropshiping!! Help me a lot everyday, and is really cheap.
I recomend this app