DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Winterwonder-shop

very happy with Dsers and specially with its customer service, always very efficient! They already helped me with some issues. I recommend!

Hi Winterwonder-shop,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review on our customer service and we are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mon-Ami-Le-Chat

I am really satisfied about this app. i did have a lilte issue in the setup and the CS in messenger FB.. his name was Ray has helpt and i was really happy to talk to a real person he was smiply clear and very helpful... Thank you :)

Hi Mon-Ami-Le-Chat,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review on our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Yulte

Great app and great support. I use it for each of my orders and the support is reactive and answer quickly to my questions.

Hi Yulte,

We really appreciate your review on DSers and our customer service. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DuckyRider

Very good customer service, friendly and nice. The app is running smoothly and conveniently. The problem is from Aliexpres supplier, if DSers can provide private sourcing, it will be awesome.

Hi DuckyRider,

In terms of private sourcing, you can check out DSers Mass Supply program and Product Bargain Marketplace. Hope this will help you more! We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you for your review on our App and customer service. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Applex

These guys are great I was having problems getting an order to go through since the supplier was out and i contacted customer service they had a very quick response time and helped me solve the problems very quickly i would definitely recommend them!

Hi Applex,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Flash Discount UK

My experience with Dsers is very good. The customer service is very fast... I intend to stay with them for a long time!

Hi Flash Discount UK,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying its best to provide excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Mystery Shoes

best customer support ever! Barret's response time is less than a minute. It is easy to notice that really want to help me.

Hi The Mystery Shoes,

We will let our customer team to know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Perle du coeur

Service client qui répond à la minute et qui règle le problème facilement je suis très satisfait c'est un outil incroyable pour gérer ces commandes très rapidement

Hi Perle du coeur,

We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Idrene

I have used DSERS, I am very happy with this application. The support is very responsive and very helpful. I highly recommend it! Dedication to Jingjing :)

Hi Idrene,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Jouet télécommandé

I really appreciate the fast support of DSers. Each time I needed them, I wrote an e-mail and had a answer in less than 1 hour. I am really impressed about it. The application can process a fews orders quickly with a lot of automatisms so it enables you to have more time focussing on your shop, your sales and your customers.

October 27, 2020

Hi Jouet télécommandé,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy our support and dropshipping with DSers. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers for better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!