DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

LAEDY

I just used their Helpdesk to use the mapping for my products bundles. The helper Jessica was very efficient! Patient, clear, kind. She had a solution for all my questions / problems! Thank you again.

Hi LAEDY,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Diversidades

Excelente muito eficiente e prático adorei, com certeza eu recomento e pretendo continuar usando cada vez mais. Adorei o atendimento da Ruby, super eficiente e de qualidade.

Hi Diversidades,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Sharpet Store

I Have a good experiencie with support, thank you Ruby!! I have a problema with a order, but Ruby help me. It's a fast support

Hi Sharpet Store,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fleatch

I had some issues regarding my orders, I didn't find them and Ruby was extremely helpful. She was very responsive once I sent my screenshots ; she solved the problem in a matter of minutes. That is 5 stars customer service!...

Hi Fleatch,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Pink & Blue Baby Shop

I had some issues regarding one of the products and Ruby was extremely helpful. She was very responsive, shared the relevant step-by-step screenshots and tutorials; with her guidance, I managed to solve the problem in a matter of minutes. That is 5 stars customer service!

Hi Pink & Blue Baby Shop,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Univers-Watch

Ruby is the best support member of the famous and fabulous DSERS applications which i recommand to all dropshippers far from Oberlo or Dropify which are too expensive nowadays.

Hi Univers-Watch,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FOXBC

thanks for Amber with best service, it help me and fix my problem when i m using it. dsers is a good plugin i used.

Hi FOXBC,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ShoppingU BR

Great customer support, Catalina helped me solve a big issue in seconds! highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ShoppingU BR,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

viabos

This app is pretty useful, their customer support, Catalina, helped me solve an issue in seconds! highly recommend.

Hi viabos,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Swan Pixel

This app is pretty useful, their customer support, Veronica, helped me solve an issue in seconds! highly recommend.

June 6, 2021

Hi Swan Pixel,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!