DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Mevasoa

facile à utiliser et support impeccable, réactif et disponible. je recommande vraiment cette application

Canvastly

Really easy application for placing orders to Aliexpress. Their support team is always helpful too.

Mon ours en peluche

L'app est géniale et le support est super réactif ! Je ne changerais pour rien au monde ! Ils m'ont déjà aidée 3 fois !!

Maison Sportive

Best app to import products easily from AliExpress and make payments all in once! Besides that, they have the best customer service with Messenger, we all as dropshippers should take example from them! Thank you for helping me with my problem connecting my shop to AliExpress! Love these guys! <3

M I L U C O M P R A S

Excelente app, recomendo a todos da shopify store. Facilita muito para conseguir entregar todos pedidos feitos na loja

Merch Zone Online

Their customer service live chat is superb. Got all my questions answered while setting up my store. This is the most important thing when you're a beginner in drop shipping like me. Get this app and thank me later. Thumbs up!

Our Playmat

Integration of this is amazing to fulfil orders almost passively! Dedicated support blogs also help users resolve their problems. One thing I would add is fulfilment of AliBaba website as well!

Monticoisa

very good app, support also responds very fast and solves all problems, I highly recommend, congratulations!!

Sweet And Rosy

I have been dropshipping with Oberlo for 3 years and have done over $1.6m in sales. That's a lot of order processing. If you are using Oberlo or any other app, stop now and switch to DSers. Orders are processed INSTANTLY. Customer service reply very quickly too. To switch is very easy, took my 5 minutes to map 15 products with multiple variants. Great job DSers.

Naomishoping

it would have been wonderful if it could also be synchronized with DHgate instead everything is great thanks