DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Contour By Design

This app is awesome and they helped me with ease, the customer support through messenger is awesome.

ZENEBYO™

Magnifique! J'avais un gros problème de compréhension et ils ont été patient avec moi! I Love You!!! Je vous aime l'équipe dsers merci d'être la!

HeyNeckPro

excellent customers service. i had a problem to fulfill orders and Li immediately respond to me and found a solution.

mworld connection

cette application est vraiment exelente en plus le service client est la pour vous a tout moment :).

iShopLAB

Really helpful support team. I really appreciated their help with the fulfillment requests. it is very useful for a new dropshipper.

Markttoppers.nl

Dsers is the top app you need to quickly place your orders and the ideal link between aliexpress and your webshop, when there is a problem you are immediately helped with real solutions. Thank you DSERS !!

So Bionic

This app is excellent and the customer service is just as fantastic. I am so glad that I found out about DSers before going for another option which would not allow me to place 100 orders at a time.

EirPods™ - The New Wireless Earbuds Era

The best app ever and the best support ever. they are very helpful and i can't thank them enough for their help.

Ellaces™

I started using this app, very handy, and customer service always available and ready to help. I Recommend it !

LaTae's Boutique

I been waiting over 1 hour cannot get a customer services rep to even answer my questions. They said they sent me a email but nothing showed up.

July 22, 2020

Hi there LaTae's Boutique team. Sorry that you did not get support in time. Support team works during 7:00 am to 00:00 am UTC+8. If you contacted us during our resting time, we will get back to you as soon as we can once we get back to work. Please let us know your email address so that we can check it out for you. Look forward to your contact. Nice dropshipping with Shopify and DSers.