DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Casadilla

Awesome application, don't use Oberlo or Dropified, take free and faster app!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

October 21, 2020

Hi Casadilla,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers for better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

skalli.ma

Very efficient and fast customer service. I solved my problem in a few minutes, so don't hesitate to contact them.

October 21, 2020

Hi skalli.ma,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Feel free to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ZWolves

Really great team, amazing application. The support team is excellent. I recommanded this application to anyone wanting to start Ecommerce with shopify

October 19, 2020

Hi ZWolves,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ClearNanoTape

I use this app to help with my orders fulfilment. Its so easy to use and I would recommend everyone who is new to ecomm to get on it

October 19, 2020

Hi ClearNanoTape,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bostonkart

I had problem with sync/mapping the product, I contacted the support team and it was quick. Barret is a fantastic guy. Thanks again Dsers team.

Hi Bostonkart,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review on our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Imperium Hair Pro

J'apprécie fortement la qualité du service client; les réponses sont rapides et le solutions très efficaces. Merci Dsers.

Hi Imperium Hair Pro,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service and we are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Tout Pour Chaton

interesting, it facilitates a lot the payment of my sales which is great for me, I will continue to use it.

Hi Tout Pour Chaton,

We are happy that you are enjoying dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Trend Store

Atendimento, eficiência, qualidade, e sem contar a automação da plataforma nota 1000. Well, I started a few days ago on DSers ‑ AliExpress Dropshipping, and I'm already very happy with the service, even though I was from Brazil, I was able to contact support and clear my doubts. Very attentive staff. Partnership always closed, I am very happy with the automation of the platform ... Just to thank and now let's sell.

Hi Trend Store,

We will let our customer team to know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers for providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Lomerece

El servicio de atención es muy rapido y eficiente. siempre que tengo un problema me atienden con bastante rapidez.

October 15, 2020

Hi Lomerece,

Peasetyles

Appli parfaite, facile et intuitive, si vous avez un problème le service client est HYPER EFFICACE réponse presque instantanée. Pour le dropshipping c'est parfait Perfect app, easy and intuitive, if you know a problem the customer service is HYPER EFFECTIVE almost instant response. For dropshipping it's perfect

October 15, 2020

Hi Peasetyles,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!