DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

Atalley

I tried all alternatives and DSers is the most efficient tool for DS business. Also, they have great customer support (thanks Meena) :)

Hi Atalley,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service (especially the special thanks to Meena). DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Milkonn

Really good application, and there's always someone who responds quickly on facebook chat! Thank you so much

Hi Milkonn,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Petit Malin

Very good app. Thanks very much Jesse for your help. Jesse resolved my problem and answers to all my questions :) Thanks :)

Hi Petit Malin,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Cuttingedge Cookery

Got some customer support from Meena, helped a lot and answered my questions! App works great and is easy to work once you understand it.

Hi Cuttingedge Cookery,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like our customer service (especially Meena) and enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high quality service. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Hots-feet

tres bon support , reactif et toujours pret a vous aider. j'avais un probleme avec l'email d'identification et le support m'a confirmé rapidement que c'etait ok

Hi Hots-feet,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

raydiatebeauty

Platform always runs smoothly, never had issues with processing my orders. Customer service was great when I needed help using DSer. Thank you Violet!

Hi raydiatebeauty,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. Violet and other members of the customer service team are always here to provide everything they can to help our users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Core Bracelet

This app is really great and makes placing many orders so easy if set up correctly. If you have any problems with your setup I recommend contacting them on messenger as I used this service and is in my opinion the best way. Quick answer and you can even share screenshots of the exact problem.

Hi Core Bracelet,

We are happy to learn that DSers can make placing multiple orders easier. We are grateful for your review of our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping and provide high quality customer service. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Ali Babá das Ofertas

I really LOVE the DSERS Facebook service!! It helped me a lot! I speak here from Brazil! Thanks a lot for your patience!

Hi Ali Babá das Ofertas,

Glad to learn that you enjoy working with our customer service! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja Brooneto

Ótimo app, e o chat é muito rápido para tirar a sua duvidas, me ajudou muito com o meu 1º pedido....

January 17, 2021

Hi Loja Brooneto,

Welcome to the dropshipping business! We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to give it everything we’ve got. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ForgetShop

Among all the applications of ordering processes through shopify, or dsers é or melhor in all aspects.

January 17, 2021

Hi ForgetShop,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high quality service and help them in every we can. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!