DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

softbrasil

Rona is helping me a lot with the support I felt a little lost and she responded quickly and is helping me.

Hi softbrasil,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them, especially with Rona. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Magic Reusable Tapes

It works really really well, customer support is great and very helpful, I would 100% recommend to any Shopify store owner!

Hi Magic Reusable Tapes,

Thank you for the recommendation of DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

YogiMoove

They are always here to help us ! Thank you ! I asked a very specific question and they were here to help me. the person who helped me was very polite.

Hi YogiMoove,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service, especially the appreciation of their efforts. We are always here to solve any of your problems. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Vivaz Fitness

Very usuful and easy to use. Customer service is also really good: Rona just helped me with a couple of questions, great service!

Hi Vivaz Fitness,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. Our customer service team and Rona will continue working hard to help our users in every way they can and keep improving users' dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Tomadore

Easy, Fast and reliable! Thanks DSERS!!! you made my life so much easier! No more long waiting times with fulfilling the orders!! Rona from customer service helped me very well!! Thanks Rona!

Hi Tomadore,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

OuiClic

I have a really good experience with the SAV from Dsers this morning. Really helpfull, gracefull and quicky my problem were solved. Thank you Aemily for your help. I recommend Dsers

Hi OuiClic,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Eamily and other members of the customer service team are always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Home inn Art

Thank you to Meena that really helped me to link my Aliexpress account to DSERS (I had somehow many troubles), I gave her my password and email and she managed to solve it. So glad to see a service client that you can trust. Thank you, Meena :))

Hi Home inn Art,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service, especially with Meena. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Varias Coizas.com.br

the service was sensational, the girl who attended me was very kind.
note 1000, I hope they always continue that way.
Congratulations.

Hi Varias Coizas.com.br,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Gadget voor jou

It's a nice app which isn't hard to understand. And their support is great. When you have some problems they will answer fast and help you!

Hi Gadget voor jou,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Shopi Fr

The after sales service of Dsers is great. It is by far the best on the market. My problems are usually solved in less than 10 minutes.

Hi Shopi Fr,

Happy to learn that your problems can be solved in less than 10 minutes! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!