DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Webrighnes

Very good customer service, i have a problem to how to do my bunddl withe the appli and i have a reply very fast to the customer service in messenger !

SCINTO

Great app with great support! They helped me with a problem straight away! Highly recommend the app to everybody.

PAR SHOP

DSers is a great app and have an excelent support! I had a problem and they helped me right away. I recommend it.

Laetizya

Works very well, very easy to use and their support is really very responsive and at the top thank you!

Bicomexx

I love this app to process the orders in my store. Is very flexible and the support team is absolutely great. Very satisfied!

Fitee

I use this app since 1 year. Before, i was using Oberlo it was a very big waste of time for order every products (1 to 2 hours per day) now with Dsers (FREE !!) it so easy and fast to order my products every day on AliExpress, 20 minutes and it's done !

KittyNook

The support over FB messenger is great. Kevin did an awesome job of assisting me. Would highly recommend this app and its support.

Eutify

It helped me with bulk orders tying products to suppliers and everything. The customer service gets a 10/5 stars never seen customer service respond in under 2 mins. They were really responsive helped our migrate from oberlo. Would recommend to everyone. Buy oberlo!

VELLUTO

0.1 second wait time to talk to a customer support. The app is really useful as well with many automation setting.

AlbaNZstore

Customer service is excellent, new to Shopify and Dsers but so far customer service and app excellent prefer this over alts.