DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

FITMASSE

Frankly very good application with the customer support very present it answers all the questions frankly bravo he deserves 5 stars

Hi FITMASSE,

We are glad you enjoy DSers and our customer support. Thank you for your review of our App. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mark Flyer

I really happpy to have Dsers, i make me all connection neededt for AliExpress to my Shopify Boutique (Shop) It is easy, quick and the helpdesk give very good informations to make it performant. Thanksto Mr. Jingjing. They are very king, and help speedly. Thanks to Dsers. It is a very good product, that link also your shipment/tracking with Paypal. Also important is that with one account, you can manage multiple shop from Shopify. Thanks. I have very confidence in this product. Marc from Brussels.

Hi Mark Flyer,

Thank you so much for your review of DSers about our features and customer service. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja Seu Mundo

The app is great and the support team even better. They are very considerate with all requests and work very fast. Would recommend this app to anyone looking to dropshipping or just a good app to manage your orders!

Hi Loja Seu Mundo,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. Our customer service team tries their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loop Lifestyles

We are just getting going with the DSers platform. So far we have found DSers to be an intuitive, easy to use and manage system. The turnkey and automated integration is super. What has been most appreciated so far is the service. Tech support spent a hour online teaching us some ins and outs of the platform. Great customer experience. Well done DSers.

November 25, 2020

Hi Loop Lifestyles,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review of DSers and our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

RAV3R Apparel Co.

I love DSers! Their system takes a little getting used to coming from Oberlo but I find DSers has better features and their customer service is *chef's kiss*! They always answer in a timely fashion and their new supplier optimizer really helps save $$$

November 25, 2020

Hi RAV3R Apparel Co.,

We are thrilled to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are also glad that you enjoy using our new Supplier Optimizer! We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Vintage Déco

Practical application that helps me every day in my daily tasks for my business. The customer service is excellent. I always have a quick answer. I recommend.

Hi Vintage Déco,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. It is our honor that DSers is an app you rely heavily on a daily basis! We will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

GenevaSkinCare

This app is excellent ,it ease every action so much and the customer help is quick and effective.I recommend it to every dropshipper.

Hi GenevaSkinCare,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you enjoy using DSers and working with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

lavenirdujouet

I got an issue with my ali express account ! Thanks to Eamily from Dser Support ! I needed to change some settings, i was a bit lost but she helped me nicely, We shared screenshot ! Very fast at least, my problem was solved. Again thank to Dser Support, one of the best support of all my application !

Hi lavenirdujouet,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

WunschDealer24

Really happy with this app. It works smoothly and the customer service is super quick and helpful. Can not recommend enough!!!

Hi WunschDealer24,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FrenchBeautyShine

I used this app since few month and she is perfect, the client support is awesome, they answer me each time quickly on the FB page

Hi FrenchBeautyShine,