DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Fitee

I use this app since 1 year. Before, i was using Oberlo it was a very big waste of time for order every products (1 to 2 hours per day) now with Dsers (FREE !!) it so easy and fast to order my products every day on AliExpress, 20 minutes and it's done !

KittyNook

The support over FB messenger is great. Kevin did an awesome job of assisting me. Would highly recommend this app and its support.

Eutify

It helped me with bulk orders tying products to suppliers and everything. The customer service gets a 10/5 stars never seen customer service respond in under 2 mins. They were really responsive helped our migrate from oberlo. Would recommend to everyone. Buy oberlo!

VELLUTO

0.1 second wait time to talk to a customer support. The app is really useful as well with many automation setting.

AlbaNZstore

Customer service is excellent, new to Shopify and Dsers but so far customer service and app excellent prefer this over alts.

magnet-rings

Its very good !!! I needed to complete all order 1 by 1 on aliexpress it was taking me houres, now il like 3 click everything is done

Keep up the good work

wowbeautify

The amazing time-saving app. The support works perfectly well. I definitely recommend this app to everyone who wants to start a dropshipping business.

Techdrop Oficial

The app is easy to use, everything works great and the support team is very efficient. When I needed it, they helped me very quickly. Thank you!

Exfoliateio Brush

The support team is amazing in helping sort out any queries. The app is very very easy to use! Definitely recommend.

Brinquedo Legal

Suporte muito bom já na primeira vez que precisei. Demorou um pouco para responder em função do fuso horário, mas deu tudo certo e Mickey me atendeu muito bem e resolveu meu problema. Recomendo.