DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress & Loox Official Dropshipping Partner

Sweet And Rosy

I have been dropshipping with Oberlo for 3 years and have done over $1.6m in sales. That's a lot of order processing. If you are using Oberlo or any other app, stop now and switch to DSers. Orders are processed INSTANTLY. Customer service reply very quickly too. To switch is very easy, took my 5 minutes to map 15 products with multiple variants. Great job DSers.

Naomishoping

it would have been wonderful if it could also be synchronized with DHgate instead everything is great thanks

The Golden Galleon

this app is absolutely amazing and I couldn't believe how good the features are. The customer support is friendly and responds so quickly, there is so much to do with the settings, shipping for each product, it's just so good! Coming from Oberlo... I am never going back! This is amazing, thank you.

Body Factors

Best customer support ever!!! I did not know what to do with letters that were not sent to the customer, customer support helped me resolve this issue, sent several articles that I would never have found.

PolyStore.br

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!

evolue store

The best app, with the best support!!! I had a problem, they attended me super well, even with the difference in the time zone. It's really worth it!

bankhoesexpert

Very helpful much nicer than oberlo and they almost answer immediatly when I ask them a question!

Multinovações

DSers is a great app and the support is very good. I had a question and they solved it in a short time

Quero Ofertas

Dsers is an amazing application, it makes life easier for a dropshipping

Plus they have quick support that helps you solve anything

Congratulations to the whole team, I highly recommend this app

DealHaie

The support is absolutly amazing. Even if you need special treetment. They do everything you need. Perfect service guys